bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Old stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old stories
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Goody Loose Shoes was a woman (or so we think) who posted on legsandheels and also contributed to Kinja's website. Here are some of her stories.

http://www.oocities.org/kin865/goody.html
01-22-2013 10:18 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh Yes I remember Goody I chatted to her a lot at one time but she seems to have gone, tried contacting her but her e-mail was no longer there.
01-22-2013 17:33 ko962 is online Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

I have bad news Lady lace's has disappeared into the depths of the internet. It is impossible to go back to that site now which is a shame cause there were such great shoe lose and stealing storys there.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tealc176: 05-21-2014 04:56.

05-21-2014 04:55 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Why were there so many shoe loss stories in the late 90s and early 2000s and why have they disappeared? Did the writer lose interest producing more content after the geocities? Also what happened to that site?
07-31-2014 07:06 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

There was no youtube back then, a lot less pictures, a lot less videos, a lot less sites like this. Stories was all we had. Legsandheels was one of the few sites we had. I'm not sure what happened to the website. You can still use the wayback machine to read a lot of the stuff on the site, fortunately. I recommend backing up as much as you can before it disappears completely.
07-31-2014 08:04 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

I'm trying to find an old story I remember reading 20 or so years ago. Unfortunately, I forgot the title and don't know who the author is but I do remember what it's about. It's about two young women who work in an office and someone steals their shoes. It's told from one of the women's point of view. She and her friend are working late and are the only ones left in the office. She dozes off in the office and wakes up to find her shoes are no longer on her feet. She thinks her friend played a prank on her and stole them, but it turns out her friend is also missing her shoes. They wander around the office in their stocking feet trying to find their shoes but an invisible man keeps tickling their feet. I forget how it ends, but I think they wind up running away and leave the office shoeless. It was a great story and one I had completely forgotten about until recently. Sadly, I don't remember where I read it and since I don't know the title or author I have no idea how to search for it. Does anyone else here know what I'm talking about?
03-10-2022 05:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Old stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH