bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » Magic Cinderella Moments » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Magic Cinderella Moments
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Magic Cinderella Moments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this week we'll see the first major release dedicated to the growing one shoe community on this board: "Those More Or Less Magic Cinderella Moments". til now we have the one shoe theme just as part of a tickling environment. this time it's the other way round. this publication is focusing on the one shoe theme and just includes optional tickling sequences. if you want to see more of this kind be sure to purchase early. when I release a tickling e-comic I can expect about 10 copies sold right after release. those are regular customers of tickling e-comics who often check the website for updates and I know practically all of them by nickname. til now those e-comics without any tickling (some "core" versions) sold badly. just 1 or 2 copies right after release. but those were not main releases on the theme like this upcoming e-comic. so this will be the final test if I should produce e-comics of two kinds in the future: one focusing on tickling and the other focusing on the one shoe theme ...

fantomaZ has attached this image (reduced version):
0060_cover.jpg

10-08-2012 17:36 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow looks great I've been waiting to see those girls lose one shoe for sometime. I'm sure it's going to be great and creative as usual .If you have a deviantart account feel free to use TheOneShoeCrew to advertise it.
10-08-2012 20:13 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't promise to buy it the very day it becomes available, but definitely one or two days later at most. Bring it on! And thank you.

10-08-2012 21:37 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

e-comic has been released ...

if you want to help developing and optimizing e-comics with this theme be sure to leave some feedback for me ...
10-13-2012 00:09 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Bought!

10-13-2012 07:09 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

love it
10-13-2012 09:04 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

Also love it! Can't even tell which part is my favourite. All are good.

10-13-2012 12:49 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Just purchased Magic Cinderella Moments it's not what I was expecting but I do like it, I thought it was going to be more of a comic strip, but I must say the lay out is good and being bigger you can see more detail which I love. So all in all a good buy and yes I would buy future issues.
10-13-2012 14:11 ko962 is online Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

thanks for first feedbacks. first day sales seem okay, so it will not be the last release of this kind ...

@ko962: did you check the sample pages before you bought? I always try to provide detailed descriptions as well as relevant sample pages to make sure customers do get what they expect. so if it wasn't what you expected something went wrong and has to be optimized ... even if you like what you got
10-13-2012 14:37 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

I really liked the debooting episodes in this one. Loved the nylons Danysa was wearing especially.
10-14-2012 00:14 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
thanks for first feedbacks. first day sales seem okay, so it will not be the last release of this kind ...

@ko962: did you check the sample pages before you bought? I always try to provide detailed descriptions as well as relevant sample pages to make sure customers do get what they expect. so if it wasn't what you expected something went wrong and has to be optimized ... even if you like what you got

Oh yes I did check out the sample pages but I was thinking they were the front page/cover, don't get me wronge it was a nice surprise. I like the stories too they are well written. The thing is with stories and comics as well, everyone has there own ideas so what one person likes someone else doesn't or they would do it differantly.
10-14-2012 12:04 ko962 is online Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

I know I sound like a broken record, but can we expect some bare feet in the one shoe comics in the future? Big Grin

10-14-2012 12:09 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Powell
I know I sound like a broken record, but can we expect some bare feet in the one shoe comics in the future? Big Grin

well if you check the website's logo you will see "nylons & pantyhose, ..." in first place. so basically this website will always focus on models wearing nylons.

if I should find out that there is a relevant amount of potential customers who are interested in bare feet publications only I could again implement a subsection for these publications (equivalent to the german subsection). but as I said before, whenever I tried something in this direction sales were not encouraging. what I can do is to reup some of those bare feet special editions I already have. just have to review them first ...
10-14-2012 12:35 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by ko962
quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ

Oh yes I did check out the sample pages but I was thinking they were the front page/cover, don't get me wronge it was a nice surprise. I like the stories too they are well written. The thing is with stories and comics as well, everyone has there own ideas so what one person likes someone else doesn't or they would do it differantly.

okay, then in the future I will try to make clearer what's supposed to be a cover and what an average sample page. anyway, I am glad you liked it the way it is. I personally enjoy those closeups very much. so you find pics of big size in all publications ...
10-14-2012 12:38 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Finally got around to buying and reading this publication; very good, and I liked the optional tickling links in the file. Only dissapointment was that Roxy was wearing boots instead of her sexy hi-tops. Favourite story was probably the first one; I liked how the leprechauns had to hold down Azar's shoe and thought that Azar had the best outfit of the victims.

12-14-2012 21:09 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
halloweenstocklings halloweenstocklings is a female

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 01-01-2013

Love cinderella
01-01-2013 14:40 halloweenstocklings is offline Send an Email to halloweenstocklings Search for Posts by halloweenstocklings Add halloweenstocklings to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

thanks and welcome to the board Smile
01-01-2013 15:13 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » Magic Cinderella Moments

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH