bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] 28 29 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That figure is just a customized Mirei san figure.

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/18845&ref=item%3A367

It looks like there's some bad news for Outlasting the dead. I know its late but better late then never.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1190...asting-the-dead
09-21-2012 18:07 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
That figure is just a customized Mirei san figure.

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/18845&ref=item%3A367

It looks like there's some bad news for Outlasting the dead. I know its late but better late then never.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1190...asting-the-dead

I knew that, I do have the Mirei figure (3 actually, I have one of each color variation) Though since the Figurine is designed to sit in a chair, I think he may have simply used it as a model for the leg then mixed and matched pieces.
09-21-2012 19:04 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Some pics found on DA:
Attack of the dogs
Isabella
Silveria

09-23-2012 11:23 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Mrx Mrx is a male

Registration Date: 05-01-2012

Here's another shoe loss in real life:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrFFhzZ5RAY
09-24-2012 22:13 Mrx is offline Send an Email to Mrx Search for Posts by Mrx Add Mrx to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Nice find
09-24-2012 22:16 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyMtFuENut8
look at the very end
09-24-2012 22:23 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Nice ending like it.
09-25-2012 15:34 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Few more images (found a cache of duplicates behind a bookshelf while cleaning)

Oz

Japanese Illustrator Sonoko Arai, Hardcover version (the softcover has differnt illustrations, but there is no other one of this scene)

Japanese (will look up name of Illustrator later)

Japanese. I usually call this version the "chocolate egg" version, as these interpretations of the characters were used to make some small plastic modles that were a prize in hollow chocolate eggs (similar to Germany's Kinder Eggs) The illustration in fact wraps around two pages or why one of them is split

Japanese Aiotori Bunko edition, second version

Japanese Propura sha edtion second version "Blueback" Dont know the name of the illustrator, but she has done a LOT of books in Japan

Englis (the text may be in Chinese, but the illustration is a copy of the one from one of the Readers Digest Classic versions)

Little Betty Blue by Gyo Fujikawa

Two pictures from a Japanese version of Pippi Longstocking

Picture from a version of the Japanese Folktales "Clack Clack Mountain"

Picture from a version of the Japanese Foltale "The Oni and the Persimmons"

From some anime book or other (Kanon, I think)

and finally from one of Kay Thomson's Eloise Books (Eloise in Paris) while not one of the actuall shoe losses, this is a truly excellent dangle. Also note image in new avatar

Finally one note regarding the images. My Photobucket account is getting pretty full by now (I do use it for thing other than images here) so from now on, two to four weeks after I post images here, I'm going to remove them. That should give anyone who wants to plenty of time to copy the ones they want to keep.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 09-25-2012 19:48.

09-25-2012 19:35 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thanks again, Nop. You can always use imagesocket or something.
09-26-2012 12:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

I already need to keep up a Photobucket account AND a snapfish one; that's plenty for me to keep track of, as far as I am concerned, four weeks is more than sufficient time for anyone who wants to save any images I post to do so.
09-26-2012 20:30 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Great collection, Mr. Nopperabo! I like the one from "They and the Persimones".

09-27-2012 07:51 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thanks for the pics Nop. I'm curious about the new stuff in the gallery.

A university teacher gets her shoe taken away from and is forced to teach a lesson without it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQgf0V7z10

(7:50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4LKhupKYM&feature=plcp

http://scamwich.deviantart.com/#/d5g7qkl

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 09-28-2012 21:23.

09-28-2012 21:13 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

While trolling around deviant I found someone posted the "temper tantrus" eloise set (so I don't have to scan that one)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=%22eloise%22thompson#/d5damyk
09-28-2012 21:37 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

I cant remember any other episodes right now i think im going to add more deviations on my deviant art page Confused

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sonic52: 09-29-2012 18:23.

09-29-2012 02:48 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I'm curious of how Marija is going to lose her clog in the upcoming e-comic.

I found out that Uglymoe1 has a Dailymotion channel.

http://www.dailymotion.com/uglymoe1#video=xrc7l6
09-29-2012 21:58 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I'm curious of how Marija is going to lose her clog in the upcoming e-comic.

she's not wearing clogs but loafers. you can see the stolen shoes on the cover. her foot gets caught between Raffaela's legs ...
09-30-2012 00:44 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

Here i make my post of the day before adding this to deviantart

Sonic52 has attached this image (reduced version):
Mandrake.png

10-01-2012 03:48 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

nice job sonic.
10-01-2012 04:21 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

Another one from Tonights American Dad (as usual, my aplogies, but as it was just broadcast tonight, there are no links up)
Near the end of the episode (season premiere) Stan releases a lion in order to sell is SUV and it attacks the bikini model he has sitting on the car. The lion claws off one of her boots before she manages to get in.
10-01-2012 04:33 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

What's the name of the episode?
10-01-2012 06:07 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] 28 29 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH