bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Shoe Loss Animation Test » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss Animation Test
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man, I'd love to try and animate the sequence from my novel where my main female character loses her shoe. I've made some storyboard images using Photoshop and the models of her that I created from heavily modified photos off the internet. It could be very interesting to see my chatacters come to "life" for the first time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 08-13-2024 18:15.

08-13-2024 18:15 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
No shoe loss but my first try using an AI video generator.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...nion-1086286334

The girl has two left feet!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 08-14-2024 21:19.

08-14-2024 21:16 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Shoe Loss Animation Test

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH