bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 55 56 [57] 58 59 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk
omega, regarding the group you created on Yahoo, when you upload pictures can you source where the images are from please?

EDIT: I managed to find one of them.

Nobita and the Green Giant Legend: In this Doraemon film, Princess Lire Kicks off one of her sheos trying to stop a creature from disturbing her.

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
Another "need to use pause button" one

The Amazing World of Gumball "The Joy"

Around 8:23 while trying to make it to the PA system Miss simian encounters and is attacked by a zombified Anais, who runs toward her an tries to infect her. As she is running if you look closely, you can see she is missing one of her white boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCQHkriyVU4

I'm pretty sure Anais only wears socks.

I agree they look like socks, but she as actually called them shoes at some point (In the Job I think0 so I assume they are supposed to be booties of some sort.

Tonight's episode, "The Puppy", Had another shoe loss scene with Anais (an unequivocal one this time). Near the middle, the kids are explain to Richard why they should no longer be in charge of the turtle he got them. The are again wearing the "business" attire the had on at the beginning of the episode, only now it is wrecked (by the turtles attacks) Amongst the damage, Anais is now missing one of her pumps (and Darwin is now missing one of his oxfords)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 06-27-2014 01:37.

06-27-2014 00:33 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just realized that every character that has lost a shoe in the Avatar franchise right now is an old man.

omega has attached these images (downsized versions):
1305092075a6WM.jpg 0f23fc679bf259a37bcbe1b2.jpg cf52b48cff5d948b7af3dcf8e53507b4_middle.jpg
1-hel1.jpg 2db34d76e62ac29ac2ce7958.jpg

06-28-2014 18:43 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great finds omega!
06-28-2014 21:09 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

I'm not sure if I uploaded this one before but it's a short movie that I learnt about from the Droppedit list called Betonski Clovek (Concrete Man). I'm trying to find another movie called Secrets (One Crazy Night) bit I have no luck finding it.

http://www.e-arhiv.org/diva/index.php?opt=work&id=94

omega has attached these images (downsized versions):
acefaacd74ec76ed6a3cccafdee98bac.jpg th (2).jpg U1345P28T3D2332276F326DT20090107160944.jpg
 penelope_pitstop_feet_tickled_by_solleti
ckle-d6xkqav.jpg

06-30-2014 14:48 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

full movie available for watching for 4 days:

kontakthof

theatre play from Pina Bausch; one lengthy one shoe scene (~ second half of the movie) with many actresses and lots of theatrical mostly more symbolic tickling. but in the one shoe scene especially the tiny actress in the green dress acts as if it was real tickling. one rather depressing tickling and teasing scene at the end of the movie (older dancer showing no reaction but sadness when being attacked by a group of men who are touching, teasing, tickling, groping her all over and taking off one of her shoes). all bare feet, no nylons, not all of the dancers are young and beautiful ...

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h25m32s193.png vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h29m47s172.png vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h30m04s85.png
vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h32m20s73.png vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h37m28s78.png vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h37m51s85.png
vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h40m55s126.png vlcsnap-2014-06-30-15h41m50s95.png

06-30-2014 15:01 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

A few deviantart findings:
Nanoha has one shoe
Mikasa
Trainer from Pokemon - Black and White

06-30-2014 16:34 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Sorry. I just watched Concrete Man on the player that was linked to the last post. I too was looking for this short film without success over the years. But I have to say, why is this even considered here? The main character does lose her shoe in the concrete in the opening sequence, but after taking only a couple of steps in one shoe, she spends the rest of the film barefoot. This is a good example of my thread 'Shoe Teasers' is all about. Just another disappointing film that should have had a lot more one shoe scenes in it, but didn't

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 07-04-2014 04:31.

07-04-2014 04:30 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

My thoughts about this film exactly. Also was very disappointed. Even more so because the main character looks very nice and would make a great one shoed heroine.

07-04-2014 06:23 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Administrator

I was more disappointed by the lack of pantyhose. I don't mind when they're missing both shoes. In fact, sometimes I prefer it.
07-04-2014 09:10 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

http://youtu.be/2Qsh_6ZJD4c

Nice vid from that German winter parade that fantomaz mentioned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5maqU2bq2...mdkqhctPK_z3ZFA
07-04-2014 18:36 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

http://youtu.be/NUTtQhYfADU?t=4m36s

Think I found one where a girl is wearing stocking under her sneakers, though I might be wrong, the video quality isn't great.
07-05-2014 13:40 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

http://youtu.be/RcYcLwkJ4Cc?t=1m8s

Girl in black tights gets her sneaker stolen.
07-06-2014 09:37 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

Gundam character dangling bootyhose

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1729831
07-08-2014 15:01 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Administrator

Just want to mention that this thread is not just for single shoe loss, but for any kind of female shoe loss (both shoes, one shoe, debooting, shoe stealing, accidental, stuck shoes, etc). I know the website http://with1shoe.com/ is devoted to single shoe loss only and he's spent years compiling a list devoted to that sort of cinderology so I didn't want this thread to become a mirror of that.

I was a little conflicted including male shoe-loss when it came up that one time, but I felt that it was well outside the scope of the interest of this site so I decided to exclude it from the thread and allow the user to start a separate thread for it.

I also considered limiting the thread to only nylons/sheer socks/stocking pantyhose version but decided against it since it the definitions are sometimes too difficult to discern and it was often too limiting a category. Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts since I think this is the best thread on this forum.
07-09-2014 01:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

http://youtu.be/p6BELw7CX64?t=45m50s

Love this girl's striped socks and her reaction as her sneakers are stolen.
07-09-2014 07:48 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Just want to mention that this thread is not just for single shoe loss, but for any kind of female shoe loss (both shoes, one shoe, debooting, shoe stealing, accidental, stuck shoes, etc). I know the website http://with1shoe.com/ is devoted to single shoe loss only and he's spent years compiling a list devoted to that sort of cinderology so I didn't want this thread to become a mirror of that.

I was a little conflicted including male shoe-loss when it came up that one time, but I felt that it was well outside the scope of the interest of this site so I decided to exclude it from the thread and allow the user to start a separate thread for it.

I also considered limiting the thread to only nylons/sheer socks/stocking pantyhose version but decided against it since it the definitions are sometimes too difficult to discern and it was often too limiting a category. Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts since I think this is the best thread on this forum.

I'd say leave it as open as possible. While all of us may have related interests, that doesn't translate to identical interests. Some come here for one thing, some another. We each have our own turns ons and turn offs. I focus mostly on cartoons/animation in part because I know there are plenty of other people focusing on models/major movies/live action TV. And much as you don't want this thread to turn into a mirror of Droppedits (though, since that thread seems to be being updated less and less frequently, there will probably come a time when we will have to take over as a successor when that thread collapses) I don't want it to turn into a clone of the Yahoo! one shoe group either (especially that rule about needing to supply fresh material constantly in order to stay a member, Encouraging people to contribute is fine, but setting a constant quota to keep being able to see the stuff is just asking for trouble.). And neither of those threads is all that keen on animation/anime (at least I know Droppedits isn't I'm not a member of the yahoo group, mostly BECAUSE of that quota thing.)
07-09-2014 11:54 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Bbb30burks

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

On Today's Total drama Pahkitew Island, Ella lost her shoe in the water, and she let someone put the shoe on her feet.
07-10-2014 23:40 Bbb30burks is offline Send an Email to Bbb30burks Search for Posts by Bbb30burks Add Bbb30burks to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Damn, you beat me to posting that one!

07-11-2014 00:30 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

The Magic Riddle: Cindy loses one of the shoes Pinocchio lent her why leaving the ball.

Grange Hill: Fay loses one of her flats as she and her friends run from a caretaker.

A Little Princess Sara (16:25): Sara loses her shoe as it gets stuck in a crack in the street.

A Certian Magical Index (1:50): Mikoto loses her shoe running down an alleyway.

07-14-2014 04:16 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Nice finds potk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 07-14-2014 16:53.

07-14-2014 16:52 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 55 56 [57] 58 59 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH