bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey I went to revisit the old shoe loss web site and when I did there was nothing there is it me or are you guys facing the same problem as me ?
02-06-2019 00:15 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
Sonic52

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

RE: Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, its been down for a while now. It hadn't been updated for a while so im assuming the owner just lost interest in maintaining it.
02-06-2019 02:01 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Thread Starter Thread Started by cassav
RE: Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess its impossible to get it back at this point
02-06-2019 04:48 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's the old site but there's a lot of content missing.

http://www.geocities.ws/droppedit2003/

This is why I suggested years ago setting up a Wikia so that we have a more permanent way over archiving shoe loss scenes and stories. There are a lot of links right here on this forum that no longer work anymore. Maybe one this site won't exist anymore. A couple of guys are making a shoe loss wiki so you might want to check this out and maybe want to contribute.

http://girls-shoe-loss.wikia.com/wiki/Girls_Shoe_Loss_Wiki
02-06-2019 10:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH