bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » stewardess » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stewardess
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

stewardess Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've alway found flight attendants sexy. But I've never seen them lose a shoe before. I've tried making lose or remove a shoe like asking them how do they manage to walk in those heels hoping they'll take one off. Do you how to make stewardess lose a shoe. I've heard a guy say if you put gum on the floor and make them step on it their shoe will come off easily. Also have you ever seen a stewardess lose a shoe. I can't wait for Brigitte to appear in an e-comic.
11-05-2011 15:19 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: stewardess Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've heard Stewardesses tend to wear loose fitting shoes because often times their feet swell in high altitudes. I know that there are plenty of foot fetish videos devoted to stewardess shoe play. In the movie, Airport 79 Concorde, a stewardess loses her shoe when a hole opens up in the plane and her shoe is sucked off due to decompression. It also happens to another female passenger later, and both her shoes are sucked off when a hole appears beneath her feet. Really nice scenes. I'm sure there are more movies where this happens, but I can't recall any.
11-06-2011 04:37 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks 4 telling me about the scenes. I just realized that there are practically animes about everything except for stewardesses. It would be great there was an anime where women mostly lose a shoe.
11-08-2011 22:41 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have already started to work on some airplane scenarios. I like that setting a lot. but it will take time to complete ... too much ideas and too little time Frown
11-09-2011 15:52 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

I've just found this show called Pan Am. Technically It would be classified as one of those show where I just watch to see if a character loses a shoe. I like for two reasons, number 1 is that it centers around stewardesses, number 2 its set the sixties so there always in high heels. The down side is that its about to be canceled. But there was this one scene where one of the stewardess steps on gum and takes of her high heel, so guess what said about gum before in the previous post was true.

Also I just found a nice pic of a stewardess with one shoe in the sixties.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56781833@N0...s-29126079@N04/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 12-02-2011 14:30.

12-02-2011 13:42 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » stewardess

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH