bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-08-2011 23:15
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-08-2011 22:02
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread Mandrake 12-08-2011 22:45
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-09-2011 20:53
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-09-2011 22:22
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-09-2011 22:34
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-09-2011 22:38
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-09-2011 22:41
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-09-2011 22:45
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-09-2011 22:46
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-09-2011 22:49
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-09-2011 22:51
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-09-2011 22:53
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-09-2011 23:47
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-10-2011 12:26
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread Nopperabo 12-31-2011 17:26
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread omega 12-10-2011 22:13
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread fantomaZ 12-11-2011 14:52
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread Mandrake 12-12-2011 09:48
 RE: Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread potk 12-13-2011 02:20
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
quote:
Originally posted by potk
Montana Jones: According to this well drawn pic, in this Indiana Jones spoof starring antrhopomorphic characters, Melissa often loses her shoe or takes them off and walks off wearing stockings. While I haven't watched any episodes, you can view some of them here.

Haha, just found that pic. I asked him which episodes to watch, don't really have time to watch the series.

I'm watching the series right now (out of order, I think); while they're dubbed in German, I'm enjoying them a lot. Reminds me a lot of Sherlock Hound, which I still need to finish.

EDIT: ...the episodes are also on YouTube; The Veoh player skips a bit in some parts.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 12-08-2011 23:47.

12-08-2011 23:15 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found a pic 4 1 of the spiderman losses.

http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-Man...ider-Man374.jpg

I also found a short vid where melissa removes her shoe. (1:00)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaBkE66QO_s

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 12-08-2011 22:12.

12-08-2011 22:02 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I found a pic 4 1 of the spiderman losses.

http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-Man...ider-Man374.jpg

Yeah, that's the one. I wish I could find the aol web comics. I'm sure someone saved them. It was one of my favorite shoe loss scenes in comics as a kid.
12-08-2011 22:45 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

18 Ways Cinderella Lost Her Slipper.

Hotel Babylon: Woman loses her shoe while climbing a ladder in an air duct.

???: Girl loses her shoe while being chased after someone.

???: Woman loses her shoe during a dance number.

The Pink Panther: Cinderella spoof.

The Hugga Buggas: Little girl loses her shoe when it gets stuck in a mirror.

Belle's Fables: The Wizard of Oz: Dorothy is tripped by the Wicked Witch and loses her shoe.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 12-09-2011 21:15.

12-09-2011 20:53 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Montana Jones: I found one episode where Melissa loses her shoe. But the villain gave it back to her. If I where him I would've kept it and force her to be in only one shoe. It's kind of weird this didn't happen before in one of the earlier episode. (14:26)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZdm-HWv...n_order&list=UL

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 12-09-2011 22:27.

12-09-2011 22:22 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Montana Jones: I found one episode where Melissa loses her shoe. But the villain gave it back to her. If I where him I would've kept it and force her to be in only one shoe. It's kind of weird this didn't happen before in one of the earlier episode. (14:26)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZdm-HWv...n_order&list=UL

Ha, this was actually the next episode I had to watch next.

12-09-2011 22:34 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I didn't really watch any of the episodes fully I just skipped the parts where it's seemed she might lose a shoe.
12-09-2011 22:38 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

I skim through them too, but I do end up watching the majority of the episodes becuase I like the plotlines and such.

12-09-2011 22:41 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Wow already over 4 pages. The only other time I skimmed through a series for shoe loss for Totally spies. Have you done this sort of thing before or is it just me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 12-09-2011 22:45.

12-09-2011 22:45 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Totally; sometimes while looking at Droppedit's page, I would see that one of the movies would actually come on TV or On Demand and would just Fast Forward to that certain part.

12-09-2011 22:46 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I just search the movies or shows on youtube. I never actually try seeing if its on tv. Of all the heroines from cartoons who would you want to see lose a shoe, have imagined you a scenario.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 12-09-2011 23:05.

12-09-2011 22:49 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

YouTube works as well, but it also dupes you because sometimes it gives you fake videos, links to different episodes, or removed due to copyright.

12-09-2011 22:51 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Yeah thats right.
12-09-2011 22:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I've skimmed half way through montana jones and melissa lost her shoe only once in that video I showed you before. She seems to lose her hat more often than her shoe.
12-09-2011 23:47 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I just checked out that Ben 10 episode and Gwen doesn't lose her shoe. It says now on the wikia that it's the second time that she lost her shoe but nothing happened in the episode.
12-10-2011 12:26 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

quote:
I just checked out that Ben 10 episode and Gwen doesn't lose her shoe. It says now on the wikia that it's the second time that she lost her shoe but nothing happened in the episode.

Actually, I'm not sure if there's even been a first. At least I recall none (and I have been looking) Unless they mean way back in episode 1 when Heablash set her shoe on fire. I think the problem may be that, since Gwen's current footwear is the same color as her stockings/tights, except when it's close up or from the side, it's rather had to tell her shod foot from her stocking one (add on that most of the fights occur in very dim light, and you add another layer of complication).
Anyhoo, since this is my first post, I might as well get contributin' Below is a list of additonal scenes I can think of off the top of my head (my apogies that none of these are actual links, I'm not great at finding things). Also note that not all of these would be considered "losses", some are deliberate (but given the number of faux cinderellas already on the list, this may be acceptable.)

Totally Spies besides all of the ones mentioned above, there are a few more (though most would be defined as "removals" rather than legit losses. Theres an episode involving a tunneling machine where Clover pulls one of her boots off becuse she stepped in something in a tunnel (some sort of grease, I think) just before a big mechanical tunneler attacks them. Similarly there was an episode involving an group of brain washed amazons where Alex took one of her boots off so she could put it on the W.O.O.P. moblie's portable scanner (not a great scene, but you do get a very brief shot of her half-shod feet in the well just before the scanner panel pulls out and covers them. Sam is the lowest in number with just one (and that one deliberate) In the episode with the body trait swapping machine, Sam takes off one of her cowboy boots so she can use the spur to cut through the cage everyone is trapped in.

Sailor Moon besides the one mentioned above, there are two more. Episode 13 features an occurance very similar to the previos video (actually that one is probably better as a "loss" since it actually is one, while the one in the link is not (in the link one, Usagi/Serena deliberately kicks her shoe off to make a decision (this is also what is happening in the Azumagna Diaoh clip) A little later in episdoe 55 there is a scene where Jupiter slaps Mercury on the back, causing her school shoe (those white cloth ones) to fall off and wind up on her head.)

Other animes (off the top of my head)

Betterman- This show has 2 losses in its run, both involving the attractive scientist. In one her purple pump falls off when the ladder of the helcopter she climbing out of jerks as she tries to climb down to a boat. You don't see a lot (you see her shoe hit the deck, and then she falls off and lands on the young male lead (but if you run her fall in slo-mo you can see both her feets. Much later, near the end of the series (episode 22-24), I think there is a scene where the same character is climbing a set of mysterious stares after the sub she was piloting crashed, and as she climbs you can see that one of her boots is missing (to make it even odder, there is an empty pair of shoes or boots on each step of the stairs.) The first episode may also show a shoe loss by the young female lead, but it's hard to say. The episdoe begins with a picture of the two lying unconscios (after the events of the previos episode) being assisted by medical staff. It kind of looks like the girl is missing one of her loafers, but it's a far distance, brief shot and hard to tell.

Gatekeepers 21- In one of the episodes, a spirit girl (from the previos series) is blasted off the roof of an apartment bulding by an evil spirit, the blast that blows her off, (and ultimately kills her, also blasts off one of her loafers, and you get an extended one shoe scene as she falls down all those stories)

Inuyasha- Episodes 166-167 (the final two of the orginal series) have a scene where Kagome while holding one of her shoes complains that they are already worn out (there is then a scene of her putting said shoe back on) much later in the episode Kagome is grabbed from behind by a jewel possesed individual, and the same shoe falls off as she is pulled back at the very end, both her shoes are dissolved/ruined in demonic stomach acid and the final credits show her mom buying her a new pair (which are mentioned in the post credits). one of the very eraly episodes also has Kagome removing her shoes and socks before diving into a river to rescue a child. There is also a VERY funny fan picutre making the rounds of Kagome discovering that Inuyasha has stolen her shoe and in true dog fashion is chewing on ot (actually there are two of them, but one does not show Kagome below the shoulder).

Gunsmith Cats- The manga of this had a story plot where Minne used one of her "shoe bombs" (she packs the soles of her sneakers with C4) and is running around in one shoe for several pages until she uses the other one as well. The anime had a scene in one episode where Rally pulled off her shoes becuse the heel broke while she was trying to fight a Russian hitwoman.

This is just scatching the surface of the ones I know, but my hands are getting tired,o I'll sign off now.
12-31-2011 17:26 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Random Youtube Videos: I found two nice youtube video where a girl get one of shoes stolen and another one where a girl is looking for her other shoe. If I ever make a movie like these and I have a fairly attractive actress i the cast I'd definitely include a scene where loses one of her shoes or gets it stolen and not get it back and remain in one shoe for the rest of the movie and maybe do lots of closeups on her feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hvRxvs4v0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYZq8rcS_...QEYfFmN16nnxA6k

I also found a youtube channel where a guy does videos where girls lose a shoe in various ways. I hope he continues to do this. I wonder if he know that he's entertaining fetishists. I wonder if he's a fetishist.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C4InteractiveMedia?feature=watch

Flashback!: Woman's shoe slips off at 4:49.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videoli...459-flashback01

Red's Planet: Little girl loses her shoe after being abducted by aliens and doesn't get it back. In fact she remains in one shoe for the rest of the webcomics.

http://www.redsplanet.com/comic/rp/ch01/chapter-one-25/

Strays: Meela's shoe falls off. I'm not sure if she get's it back since the creator hasn't finished it yet.

http://www.straysonline.com/2011/11/page-196/

Irresponsible Captain Tylor: Hiromi loses her high heeled shoe wile jumping Tylor to assasinate him. (15:55)

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/irresp...-english-dubbed
12-10-2011 22:13 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

thanks for that.
the shoe case seems to be the final product but if you search for "Shoe done it?" you get more versions. one where the girl is wearing pantyhose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcfTpNGRh_4
12-11-2011 14:52 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
I've skimmed half way through montana jones and melissa lost her shoe only once in that video I showed you before. She seems to lose her hat more often than her shoe.

Wolfman Al pointed out this episode:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v1090162hpzcRqNN/MontanaJonesDE

Sorry for the lack of links, but I want to put these down before I forget them and I'll add links if I ever find them.

The Good Guys - At the end of episode 16 "The Silence of the Dan", a woman loses her high heeled shoe while running across grass.

Spider-man 3 - Mary Jane loses her shoes while falling out of a taxi cab suspended in Venom's web near the end. You don't actually see them fall off, but she's in her stocking feet for most of the rest of the movie.
12-12-2011 09:48 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Ranma 1/2: Girl Ranma gets hit with a bucket and loses her shoes after getting thrown off the roof.

Project A-ko: A-ko loses her shoe after finding out she has to eat C-ko's cooking.

Random DeviantArt Images: Nothing special, but I found this to be a bit entertaining;

Woman gets kidnapped by classic video game villains.
Lizard Girl kicks off her shoe by accident.
Nurse on a surfboard in one shoe.

12-13-2011 02:20 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Pages (117): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH