bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 19 20 [21] 22 23 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
CGI Shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess I was wrong about there not being any CGI animated shows with one shoe scenes.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eQ5BBnWj_T8/Sg...600-h/Six+8.jpg

Here something you might like Sonic52.

http://teejii.deviantart.com/art/Scene-f...qo=79&offset=20

Edit: Here one from Tower of Duraga

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgp0x4_...etch_shortfilms

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 07-31-2012 00:03.

07-30-2012 23:59 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

RE: CGI Shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe thanks Big Grin
07-31-2012 04:53 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tealc176
i made the request for the second deshoeing comic

Ah cool. Next time he opens up requests we should all request more deshoeing action.
07-31-2012 08:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's something else you might really like Sonic52, along with you Mandrake, as you might actually know the artist behind these. Big Grin

I've also added a few more pics I've liked from those imageboards.

Attachment:
zip fwshoelosspics.zip (3.31 MB, 763 downloads)

potk has attached these images (downsized versions):
23c0d5d402b2e1f2710fdeef6923919c.jpg 61Qo61mq30L__AA1400_.jpg 5c3841e686a3cdebc9cbffbf297de3e4.jpg
d976eb97e169955e2ac666db840b9008.jpg

07-31-2012 09:17 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Nice. Especially Sally Sketch 2. Did you commission those from zeiram?
07-31-2012 09:50 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Nope, a friend of mine did. I happened to see it and asked if he had done more, and he sent them to me.

07-31-2012 09:52 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I wish he did Vanilla. How old are these commissions? I haven't seen them on zeiram deviantart page.
07-31-2012 09:58 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

Great finds! I've seen some of those pics. Zeiram and I were working on a comic together called dervland. I'm still hoping it will come to fruition.
07-31-2012 10:00 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Another One Piece Character in One shoe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's Kalifa, Mandrake I think you'll like this.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1214...ear-fishnets-ga

Edit: Here's another new one from the site.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1216...te_-series-gend

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 07-31-2012 13:52.

07-31-2012 13:32 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Great finds! I've seen some of those pics. Zeiram and I were working on a comic together called dervland. I'm still hoping it will come to fruition.

I know, I sent you a PM (about a month ago) saying that if it ddn't, I'd be willing to do it, but you never responded. Tongue

07-31-2012 15:04 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Here are some pics of damsels in distress losing a shoe.

http://aptoons48.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d1bt00w

http://aptoons48.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/#/d53eak8

http://aptoons48.deviantart.com/gallery/...set=96#/d14p5n8

http://cordefr.deviantart.com/art/Waitin...derman-55138215

http://sirjerrylone.deviantart.com/favou...set=24#/d1f634t

Also here's Cinderella in a similar situation.

http://erikson1.deviantart.com/art/Princ...50517?offset=10

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 07-31-2012 16:15.

07-31-2012 16:03 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

RE: Rouge without a boot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sonic52
http://scratchcat52.deviantart.com/#/d594cti

Interesting. As far as I have seen in the cartoon, Rouge rarely-if ever takes her boots off (I remeber seeing an episode of sonic X that seemed to indicate she even wears them when she is taking a bath).
Two things that might be of interest one there actually is a 1 shoe scene in one of the cartoon series (actually there are several, but most of the other ones involve either Sonic himself or Tails and so don't count on this list of female shoe losses) There is an episode of one of the series where Sonic, Sally and some others are on a boat that is leaking, and Sally uses one of her boots to start bailing out the boat. (Unfortunately the boat's sides are too high to see her feet).
I also found a refernce that indicates one of the comics may have one as well. Apparantly Sonic: The Beginning features a story called Run, Sally,Run. that end with the revelation that sally had some sort of modification to her boot that was important to the story. As I have never seen the comic, I have no way of knowning, but it certainly sounds possible that Sally took off her boot to show the modification, so there could be a one boot panel.

And finally yesterday I was trying to consoliate all of the CD's I had stored my dowlaoaded pictures on before they all got trashed and I pulled this one off. I was on Devinat art, but as it is super old, it is probably no longer acessible there (you can't surf more than 1000 pages back, so really old pictures often become inacessible if you don't know the exact name of the image.)

07-31-2012 18:35 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

RE: Rouge without a boot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well i found the comic and i downloaded it from a site i know but i cant see it since windows cant open it does anyone have a .CBR program to open these files that could be recomended please?

Sonic52 has attached this image (reduced version):
Run Sally Run.jpg

07-31-2012 22:13 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

regarding the comic book yes sally does remove her boot to show sonic a camera in it u get to see her barefoot but i cant put a picture since the file is to big ill see if i can fix that soon
07-31-2012 23:13 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

got it

Sonic52 has attached this image (reduced version):
444.png

07-31-2012 23:15 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Thank you

Finally found a 1 boot pic of Kitty Katswell

really does emphasize how much bigger her feet are than her boots
07-31-2012 23:34 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by potk
quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake

I know, I sent you a PM (about a month ago) saying that if it ddn't, I'd be willing to do it, but you never responded. Tongue

Damn. The system never announces when new pms arrived so I must have missed it. Just responded to you though.
08-01-2012 01:49 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

few more selections

besides the loss, the alice in the last one also seems to be wearing mismatched shoes (compare the heel heights)
08-01-2012 04:56 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Administrator

Great finds!
08-01-2012 05:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

My apologies; for anyone who got broken links today. I was cleaning my Photobucket account, and did no know that if I deleted them there, it would also remove the pictures here. I've put them back
and here are a few more, as an apology

I actually was a little hesitant on this one, as it is a bit NSFW. But as most people here have probably been to Batmads site and or Dandooru (where mich more explicit material is common) it's probably alright

The Shoe ghost, by Dragon Shojo (Danny Phantom Universe)There's one more pic, but it got deleted from deviant, I saved an image, so I'll have to go back to my files later.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 08-02-2012 01:42.

08-01-2012 20:09 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 19 20 [21] 22 23 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH