bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 42 43 [44] 45 46 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alvin and the Chipmunks "Mind over Matterhorn"

About half way through this episode, the Chippetes get caught in an Avlanche and when they are finally dug out (and perform a song) thier clothes are wrecked and Brittney is missing one of her shoes. The actual scene with the Chippettes themselves isn't so good since this is from the period when Brittney's footwear was pretty low pink slip ons (as opposed to the pink sneakers she started wearing in later episodes when the whole legwarmer thing got old) and so tend to appear and dissapear (in fact if you watch the song, you'll notice a goof when she falls over, her shoeless foot still has the heel division it would have if she was wearing a shoe on it) however a bit later as she is trying to slink out of the hotel in disgrace she discovers that the music video went over incredibly and she has in fact started a trend. There are a whole group of young girls in wrecked clothes watinging to get the Chippettes autographs and they are ALL missing a shoe, Here's the best link I could find (youtube has a clip of the song, but not of the rest of the episode) Warning it takes a LONG time to finish buffering (the song is probably about 10:00 or so, the groupies around 11:02)
http://vbox7.com/play:e9da6e5f3c
03-21-2013 13:50 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

also this video from a production of Cinderella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfpHEkrYFZo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nopperabo: 03-21-2013 13:59.

03-21-2013 13:57 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Funny you should mention bouth the Chipmunks and Cinderella; the Chipmunks had there own Cinderella themed episode/special (17:24).

03-21-2013 22:17 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo

About half way through this episode, the Chippetes get caught in an Avlanche and when they are finally dug out (and perform a song) thier clothes are wrecked and Brittney is missing one of her shoes. The actual scene with the Chippettes themselves isn't so good since this is from the period when Brittney's footwear was pretty low pink slip ons (as opposed to the pink sneakers she started wearing in later episodes when the whole legwarmer thing got old) and so tend to appear and dissapear (in fact if you watch the song, you'll notice a goof when she falls over, her shoeless foot still has the heel division it would have if she was wearing a shoe on it) however a bit later as she is trying to slink out of the hotel in disgrace she discovers that the music video went over incredibly and she has in fact started a trend. There are a whole group of young girls in wrecked clothes watinging to get the Chippettes autographs and they are ALL missing a shoe, Here's the best link I could find (youtube has a clip of the song, but not of the rest of the episode) Warning it takes a LONG time to finish buffering (the song is probably about 10:00 or so, the groupies around 11:02)

Better version here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmruvl_...ms#.UUukaxysh8E

I always liked Brittany's original outfit with the blue tights. There was another episode, called "alvie's angels" where Jeanette wears oversized pumps and white stockings. She takes her shoe off at one point to turn them into skis, how she keeps them on while skiing I don't know. Starts about 5 minutes in.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xof6pl_...ms#.UUulOBysh8E
03-22-2013 01:26 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

A couple YouTube channels worth watching Smile :

JoeyVid

fancinderella

Also a bonus video I really liked:

3 guys spied her shoeplay and stole her shoe !!!

03-22-2013 02:36 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
quote:

Better version here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmruvl_...ms#.UUukaxysh8E

I always liked Brittany's original outfit with the blue tights. There was another episode, called "alvie's angels" where Jeanette wears oversized pumps and white stockings. She takes her shoe off at one point to turn them into skis, how she keeps them on while skiing I don't know. Starts about 5 minutes in.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xof6pl_...ms#.UUulOBysh8E

There is one other episode that comes to mind as well. Don't remember the title but it had something to do with both of them getting marooned on a tropical island (no this is different from the movie). While none of the characters loses or removes thier shoes, I seem to recall thatafter the wreck the toe region of one of Jeanette's sneakers is torn open (as is Simon's)
03-22-2013 03:56 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

Here's some stuff I found.

omega has attached these images (downsized versions):
image.jpg image00135153521921851a92h.jpeg image00135218999609087ow41.jpeg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-22-2013 18:30.

03-22-2013 18:27 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

C4InteractiveMedia has uploaded new videos and they are great!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-23-2013 14:00.

03-22-2013 21:59 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by omega
C4InteractiveMedia has uploaded new videos and they are great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3l6kAELIRo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnhmNOvA7k

Wow they are great vids
03-22-2013 23:29 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Yeah definitely a great youtube channel.
03-23-2013 06:19 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Uglymoe1 finally reached 100 movie scenes
03-23-2013 13:48 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:

...almost; I think he skipped the number 97.

03-23-2013 13:58 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

quote:
Originally posted by potk
quote:

...almost; I think he skipped the number 97.

Yeah I know. I think he skipped a lot of numbers, a couple of his videos where taken down due to some complaints. I was a bit surprised that M 0100 was not a one shoe scene.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-23-2013 14:03.

03-23-2013 14:03 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Carlos finally managed to update his blog.

03-25-2013 03:11 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

What do you think about my interpertation on the puss in one boot.

ko962 has attached this image (reduced version):
Kitty.jpg

03-27-2013 23:38 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by ko962
What do you think about my interpertation on the puss in one boot.

Very nice. Smile

03-28-2013 02:28 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

As art, wonderful! (if you are planning to make a comic of it, however, I'd ask the same question I did about Kitty Kastwell or Daisy Duck; how can a being with such wide toes FIT her foot into a boot like that)
Okay I remembered another book with a shoe loss, The Teacher from the Black Lagoon near the middle a girl cracks her gum and when the Teacher eats her one of her mary Janes flies off (here is a link of someone reading the book the page is around 2:56 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFiwoJYmrMA
03-28-2013 20:00 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

I do agree with you her bare foot is too big and wide to fit the boot, but in a world of cat people anything is possable. I gave her catfeet but I also have done some with human feet, I can now ask which is better?
I only did it as a one off picture.
03-28-2013 20:19 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

quote:
I do agree with you her bare foot is too big and wide to fit the boot, but in a world of cat people anything is possable. I gave her catfeet but I also have done some with human feet, I can now ask which is better?

Human if you were planning to do it as a series, especially since she has human legs (if she had cat legs the "knees" would be pointing the other way and she couldn't stand erect). for a one off, it's fine as it stands, it's a fantasy after all.
03-28-2013 20:29 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:

Human if you were planning to do it as a series, especially since she has human legs (if she had cat legs the "knees" would be pointing the other way and she couldn't stand erect). for a one off, it's fine as it stands, it's a fantasy after all.

What do you think of these one is human feet and the othe is cat feet but redized to fit the boot.

ko962 has attached these images (downsized versions):
Kitty3.jpg Kitty2.jpg

03-28-2013 21:21 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 42 43 [44] 45 46 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH