bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 59 60 [61] 62 63 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nagi no Asakura episode 16

A girl takes off one of her boots and throws it at at boy (after the boy makes the same joke about her boots sounding like a farting pig) before falling off a dock (18:57)

http://www.anime4fun.com/nagi-asukara-episode-16
10-06-2014 01:00 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great find it looked great. and i might be able to make a 3DCG verson of it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tealc176: 10-06-2014 19:36.

10-06-2014 14:42 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by potk
A Little Princess Sara (16:25): Sara loses her shoe as it gets stuck in a crack in the street

Someone did an art drawing of this

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1813503
10-08-2014 00:39 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

not a bad picture or scene and i love how the anime got the torn sock thing down. most animes when a character lose's a shoes just leave the socks/hose intact the whole time.

10-08-2014 00:59 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

well, to be fair, in most animes the character is missing their shoe for far less time than Sara was, and/or hopping (i.e. not putting the unshod foot on the ground). Or it happens in a school with smooth floors or they get carried and so on. It's not like socks and stockings develop spontaneous holes just because they no longer have a shoe covering them; the holes are due to wear. In the Gunbuster clip back about a page ago (where the character is again running in one shoe for a long time) her stocking gets just as torn up as it is here.
10-08-2014 11:29 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

ok good point.

10-08-2014 15:43 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

http://youtu.be/RfmP7WdBmFY

Girl's shoes fall off while running a race.
10-08-2014 15:50 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

Two scans from a book in my collection (based on what little English there is, I assume it is an art book related to the Pia Carrot dating game series

The first (actually it's second in the book but I want to cover this one first) is not all that good. One of the people you can date is apparently a windsurfing fan, and if you get one of the "good" endings there seems to be a short animated clip where she kicks off her flip flops before running into the water

The other on the other hand is GREAT

There are actually quite a few odd things about this image. For one, it doesn't seem to actually correspond to any of the actual game (it's in a "bonus box")
The character does not appear in any other picture (in fact I looked up the games online, and unless the romaization under her feet is very bad, there is no character in any of the games with that name (the closest I could find is a "Sayaka" but that is in 3. So I think this is a piece of random bonus art. Which means, somewhere, out there may be a bigger version of the image Probably a poster, based on the arrangement of the picture (though I will admit that before posting this I did a quick check online for such as poster and did not see anything.)
There is also something odd about the perspective of her stocking foot. Based on the position of her leg, I'd guess that what we are seeing is the top of her foot. But on it's own the foot looks like it is the sole (except no one could hold their leg like that and have the sole be uppermost)
10-09-2014 15:58 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

Checkout this guy's channel he post a lot of potential and actual shoe losses. I think the Doctor Who one is the biggest tease.

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCE38DL2OUyyVqa-Ax44Mlw

Also
http://voreq.deviantart.com/art/Is-this-...-want-490045483
10-25-2014 06:57 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

There actually is a supposedly a real female shoe loss way back in the Doctor Whoseries (too far back for me to have seen it; and for all I know, that could be one of the "lost" Doctor Who episodes). Apparently when one of the previous doctors abandoned his current companion you actually saw her outside the TARDIS in a wasteland, missing a shoe, banging on the door trying to get let back in.
10-25-2014 17:38 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I think that's when he said goodbye to Susan.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUF8bQb6lVU

(49:00)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JOgcQL2dLgM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cabledetac...s-29126079@N04/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 10-30-2014 00:36.

10-30-2014 00:35 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Doctor Who
http://youtu.be/waTAUII5Jes?t=5m36s

10-30-2014 05:04 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

Here is a little something for you people who like girls in one shoe Tacomi fun

11-02-2014 04:08 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

Another playlist (if this one has already been posted, or is actually someone here) my apologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV5usqBrsnQ&list=PLj8ny8jAYSJvHot0J1ru6Bbb8
heR0xo2q

also the cover of this years Oziana features a sock footed Dorothy

11-04-2014 13:07 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Did anything like this happen when you were in Japan, bosArt?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fr9TdvYiLj4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Of90z5t_iSA
11-23-2014 09:20 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

sadly not. sometimes it was as crowded, but I didn't witness any shoeish metro accident nor noticed any errant shoes ...

11-23-2014 14:20 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

OK I'd be surprised if they really wore low cut shoes while getting on trains that crowded.

http://www.dailymotion.com/jacco1074

Is there a possibility for a sequel to the game or are you planning on doing something different for the next game?
11-23-2014 19:33 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

quote:
Originally posted by omega
OK I'd be surprised if they really wore low cut shoes while getting on trains that crowded.

http://www.dailymotion.com/jacco1074

Is there a possibility for a sequel to the game or are you planning on doing something different for the next game?

I was not really satisfied with the game. too much work for too little income. but I have not completely abandoned it yet. maybe I'll try to spice it up with some vines ... depending on the success of publications including vines.

11-24-2014 10:04 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

a woman taken hostage. she has lost a shoe before or while being tied up and carried. this is not shown, but there are several shots of her in one shoe throughout the episode:

hostage in one shoe

12-01-2014 16:38 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by bosArt
a woman taken hostage. she has lost a shoe before or while being tied up and carried. this is not shown, but there are several shots of her in one shoe throughout the episode:

hostage in one shoe

WOW Nice clip
12-01-2014 19:08 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 59 60 [61] 62 63 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH