bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread 17 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.7617 Votes - Average Rating: 9.76
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like the damsel in distress and here are some I have done I hope you like them
http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5cioay
http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5cio4d
http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5cinun
http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5biohj
http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5biod4
08-26-2012 09:56 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a new vid from fussphantasie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5x2Y4yr28
08-26-2012 10:30 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Wow nice find I would have loved to have her shoe!!!!!!
08-26-2012 10:42 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Great workwith Your damsels, Mr. ko962! Especially I like the red-haired troll's victim. I only wish, that she was wearing some fantasy clothes.
Here is something mythical:
Kidnapping of Europe
It would be great to saw Your version!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 08-26-2012 12:25.

08-26-2012 10:58 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

I am glad you like the troll victim I did it last night just playing around with stuff and I like the idea of fantasy clothes something skimpy!!!!!. I will have a look and see what I can come up with later.
08-26-2012 12:11 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I like the fantasy concepts alot.

No here's something realistic another shoe stealing clip but this time in high school. Bring back any memories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8ARYePWTk&feature=relmfu (2:25)
08-26-2012 12:35 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

I like the clip, Yes after seeing that clip of shoe stealing at school it does bring back some great memories.
One time there was a girl sitting on the wall at lunch time, she was wearing two white socks but only one blue slip on shoe, she sat there for a long time, then she got up and went to the next lesson, I also had to go to my next lesson and it was then I saw the caretaker with her missing shoe. I think her shoe was thrown onto the roof and he got it down for her.
I remember in an art class we all had to draw something and one girl took off one shoe to draw, one of the boys grabed it and threw it out of the window, she went out to get it but she came back without her shoe and she spent the rest of the day one shod.
08-26-2012 17:07 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Here's a new vid from fussphantasie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5x2Y4yr28

Wow! Just subscribed to them.
08-26-2012 19:38 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Cassern Sins episode #14 The Truth that Illumionates the Darkness

While chasing after Casser, Ringo loses one of her shoes in a puddle (3:53) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PWuFmHC6c
08-27-2012 20:36 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-07-2012

ko962 - you just summed up how I started this fascination.
08-28-2012 04:39 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Hi abzapthane, so it started at school for you did it? What did you see, was it a shoe lose or something else, I would like to know and so would many others, so please tell.
08-28-2012 09:03 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Speaking of shoe stealing I saw your yahoo group abzapthane. I like the subject it focuses on a lot. But I tried to join but I couldn't.

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/stolehe...adult_dir&slk=6

Also here's something else to contribute.

http://beethy.deviantart.com/art/the-voyeur-158898562

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 08-28-2012 10:58.

08-28-2012 10:58 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Hey ko962

It started more when I was in elementary school and developed more into high school and dating. It probably started with watching TV and seeing girls lose their shoes and then, in school, it became the norm to tease a girl by stealing her shoe - and actually became something I incorporated into dating as I got older. I guess that's also how I developed a sock fetish - something about seeing a girl without a shoe and hobbling around in her socks to try and get it back that just gets me.

omega - nice, you found my very small group. I mainly use it to store links and pics. Since you posted that link, I think I've been bombarded by requests. I'll slowly work through them - prefer not having any inactive members, leachers, etc.
08-29-2012 05:07 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Hey abzapthane

Yeah it does seem like there is more shoe lose at school than anywere else.

Your group
The trouble with groups and I have three of them, you will always only get a few that contrabrute and the other 99% don't. I just accept it now and that's it.
08-29-2012 18:06 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Done - I've added a few of the names that I recognize. If I didn't add you, it's not because I don't like you - it's because I don't know who you are Wink

Please PM or something.

Anyway - back on topic!

Has anyone seen the movie Dead Meat? It's a campy 2004 horror/zombie flick. I'm pretty sure the director had a thing for shoes, socks and feet.

Since the first appearance of zombies, they were teasing us with the main heroine losing her shoe(s). For example, she would fall down and the zombies would grab her foot, but she would slip free.

Finally though, about halfway through, the main female heroine and the main hero get trapped on a small tower. The heroine, to buy time, takes off her high heels and uses them as weapons - until they get stuck in zombie's heads (again, very campy movie). She spends the next 30 minutes in white socks and runs around muddy fields, etc. She finally kills another zombie and robs the dead zombie of her shoes.

And just in case it wasn't ingrained into your head that the director had a thing for shoes, feet and socks. The hero steals one of her socks to light a torch, while she is warming her bare feet by a fire.

Not the best, but that's probably the longest I've seen someone in a movie without their shoes.
08-31-2012 04:38 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
Administrator

sounds cool. But tell me, is it just thick socks and bare feet in that movie, or are there stocking feet as well?
08-31-2012 06:13 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
abzapthane
Double Ace

Here, check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmPvmblgS...=8&feature=plcp

That's how she "loses" her shoes.

If you haven't had a chance, look for uglymoe1 on Youtube. He usually posts clips with shoe loss, shoes taken off, etc.
08-31-2012 12:17 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by abzapthane
Here, check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmPvmblgS...=8&feature=plcp

That's how she "loses" her shoes.

If you haven't had a chance, look for uglymoe1 on Youtube. He usually posts clips with shoe loss, shoes taken off, etc.

Ah yes, I've seen that clip. I love UglyMoe's channel.
08-31-2012 19:17 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

I remember some old cartoon called the mighty B in the episode called bee happy the main character steps in her dogs droppings and trying to clean her shoe it randomly catches on fire and her shoe and sock turn into ashes she's left like this for half the episode can't find any links though
09-03-2012 05:10 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Sonic52
I remember some old cartoon called the mighty B in the episode called bee happy the main character steps in her dogs droppings and trying to clean her shoe it randomly catches on fire and her shoe and sock turn into ashes she's left like this for half the episode can't find any links though

The episode was called "Bee Nice" but I can't seem to find a youtube video of it either.
There was actually was another Mighty bee episode with a one shoe scene (don't remember which one) Bessie was exicted about winning some Honeybee selling goal and getting a lifetime supply of bobby socks. When she imagines what that will be like, the scout in her imagination has one shoe off (on the raside foot to show off the socks) and one on (on the foot still on the ground) Icidentally Bessie pulls a similar move in the episdoe "Ten Little Honeybees" when she gives Portia bobby socks as a gift, but in that case, both shoes are not there.
And while it is not a loss per se, the tuble Bessie takes at the beginning of the episode when she gets a shot leaves her with one shoe dangling for a few seconds.
Speaking of dangles look at 00:19 of this episode of Billy and Mandy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDAmKiiHmw
On top of being probably as close to a shoe loss as Mandy has in the whole series (she's barefoot in "The Prank Call of Cthulu" but we don't actually see her pulled out of her shoes, like we did with Billy) this scene raises some questions as to exaclty waht kind of shoes Mandy is wearing in the series. Most comics assume she has Mary Janes (she certainly did in the pilot) However given that she does not appear to be wearing socks this seems unlikey, since if she was the "gap" on her shoes between the vamp and the strap would be fleshtone, not white (I am aware that there are such things as half socks, but you seem to see too much of her foot there for even that. It's what I called the "Peanuts effect" (called due to the fact that the same thing usually happened in the Peanuts comic strip with some of the minor characters.)
09-03-2012 22:54 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Pages (118): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Loss in Cartoons, Games, Movies, and Comics MegaThread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH