bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Real Life Experiences » First time you saw a woman lose a shoe. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some of my earliest memories involved my sisters and their friends, who very likely triggered my fetish. I thought they were all so beautiful and they used to tickle me a lot, but a few times I got revenge. They were older than me and would often wear tights and sheer knee highs. I remember when I was 3, a very pretty blond girl would often come over to play with my sisters. I remember her always wearing very sheer white knee high socks that she would call stockings. They were definitely sheerer than most girls wore at that age. Sometimes she would wear dressy leather loafer shoes, and sometimes she would just wear sneakers and jeans with them, it didn't matter, she was always in her "stockings". In any case her shoes were always very loose and fell off a lot when we played, probably because her socks were so thin and slippery.

I remember one time, after losing her sneaker while running through the grass, she started laughing hysterically. I distinctly remembered her saying "my feet are so ticklish in my stockings!" Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if she too had a fetish. I became intrigued by her feet and how pretty and vulnerable looking they were. One night, we were all watching tv and I was sitting at her feet staring at her shoes. Eventually I couldn't resist taking her shoes off and tickling her feet. I loved how easily her shoes came off and I loved her giggling. Her feet were so soft in the thin nylon fabric. I especially loved the way her wiggling toes looked through the almost transparent white nylon. I think fell in love with her in a way only a 3 year old could. I haven't seen her since those days. I wonder what she's doing now? Although it's the most likely candidate, I can't say this was my "triggering experience", because I'm almost certain I had the fetish before this point. Nevertheless, it's the first in my memory and I've probably been trying to chase this first high ever since.

From then on I became intrigued by sheer socks, stockings and pantyhose. Whenever I would see a girl wearing them, I would always want to take their shoes off and play with their feet. I wouldn't actually do it, but I would fantasize a lot, and sometimes, when I felt comfortable with the girl, I would do it. I used to like playing with my sisters' feet and would often ask them to wear sheer socks, stockings or pantyhose when we played "make pretend" games. In one game, I would pretend I was a foot doctor and I'd take off their shoes and tickle them. Even though my sisters were quite a few years older than me, we were still too young to know it was a fetish. It was just a fun "make pretend" game that we would indulge in. Still, I think they realised it was a little weird after awhile as they got older, and by the time I was 5 we didn't do it anymore. I really missed our games though, and my fetish seemed to only grow as I got older.

Even after we stopped the "make pretend" games, you could still often find me under the dinner table, stealing my sisters' shoes and tickling them whenever they were wearing sheer socks, stockings or pantyhose. I'm not sure if they ever suspected I had a fetish. They probably still didn't know what it was. They used to get annoyed at me though when I did this, but it wouldn't stop me. I loved to tease them, not in just shoe stealing ways, but in others as well. So they probably just attributed the shoe theft and tickling as just another way of teasing them.

It was the 80s so most women still wore pantyhose. When I started going to school I became transfixed on my teachers because they would usually wear them. I distinctly remember watching my music teacher as she knelt down to find some instruments, her heels popped out of her black pumps. She had sheer purple pantyhose on. I wanted to pull off her shoes and tickle her badly. She was very pretty. I never had the nerve, though. There were a few times in school, where I managed to get some of my female classmates out of their shoes. Whenever I wouls see a girl dressed in tights and dress shoes, I would try and get them to play games that would make them lose their shoes. For example, during recess, I would try to get them to play soccer or kick ball outside so I could see them kick their shoes off accidentally. I never had the nerve to actually pull their shoes off and tickle them outright though. But I fantasized ... a lot. Even though I would definitely consider it a fetish in these pre-teen days, it wasn't a sexual thing yet. It was more like a game I loved to play and indulge in. Just a quirk that I enjoyed.

But then I hit puberty, and this little fetish that was just an innocent and nonsexual quirk up to that point quickly became a full blown sexual craving that I became obssessed with. But that's another story.
02-16-2012 23:08 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's really interesting. Especially the last part about how your fetish grew into a full blown sexual craving. Did you do more shoe stealing/hiding because of this? Did you usually steal one shoe or both? I've never really noticed if a girl wearing pantyhose/stocking has higher chance of losing her shoe in person all I really knew was that if they had no tops like high heels or flats that they'll slip off easily with a little force.
02-19-2012 15:38 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

I actually did less shoe stealing as I got older, mainly because it seemed more inappropriate. Even though I always did it to people I know, but even then, as it became clear it was a sexual fetish I felt like it was probably not a good idea to engage in it unless I knew they felt very comfortable with me teasing me. I outleted my desires in my writing, mostly, and online fantasies.

Just to make it clear, as much fun as it is to talk about, we don't condone anyone going out there and actually stealing women's shoes. This is illegal behavior, and could be considered a sexual offense, so don't do it unless you know the person very well, and you know they are comfortable doing such a thing. I don't want this becoming a site where people post illegal acts.

As for stockings and pantyhose making the shoes slip off more easily ... of course it does. Nylon and silk are very slippery and thin. Their feet take up less space in their shoes, making them fit much more loosely, and their material is so frictionless that it doesn't grip the inside of their shoes as well. Girls with sheer nylons are particular vulnerable to shoe loss. The lowcut shoes also make it even easier to come off.
02-21-2012 07:20 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

The last time, when I saw a girl losing her shoe was today.
Today, when I was out walking with my dog​​, I heard some noises coming from the path along the banks of the canal, called the rotted soles. Actually, no it's not that way now, because the path is at this season very muddy. When I got closer, I saw three young girls . One of them stood on one leg. She was wearing only one sneaker, on the other foot she had only a muddy red sock. It was clear that when all three of them walked or ran this track, her shoe just stuck in the mud. Her friends were more fortunate, although their ankle-boots were muddy almost to the ankles. The one shoed girl was blushed. I saw that she did not really know what to do, because the mud was pretty deep, and her sneaker probably stuck too far away so he could reach. Both girls giggled with her, but one of them has taken a step in the mud puddle, then a second and I saw that the mud was ankle-deep. Finally, she bent down and pulled the lost shoe out of the mud. But the girl who it belongs could not put on her socked foot, because the sock was very muddy. So she had to walk with only one sneaker on, carrying the other in her hand.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 03-11-2012 19:12.

03-11-2012 19:11 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

The first time I saw a woman lose a shoe?
I can’t remember when it was, but I do know I loved to get into my mum’s wardrobe and to play with her shoes, most were high heels. I also remember taking one of her shoes off her foot when she was sitting at the table, she often let me have her shoe and she would carry on doing the house work wearing just one shoe, I suppose I must have been about 4 or 5 years old.
I do remember the first time it mattered to me, it was on a long weekend to Amsterdam in the late 60s, my mum was wearing some black sling back high heeled stiletto sandals, we took a boat trip around the canals and at the end as she was getting off the boat her right sandal slipped off her foot and landed on the edge of the boat, then slowly dropped off into the water, her sandal seemed to just hang there for a what seemed be a long time before dropping, just like in slow motion. The expression on her face of terror as it dawned on her she was going to spend the rest of the day minus one sandal. She did walk around the rest of the day with one bare foot too. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her feet and the fantastic feeling I was getting from watching her was pure ecstasy.
08-08-2012 22:48 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Real Life Experiences » First time you saw a woman lose a shoe.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH