bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Have you ever watched a show to see if a girl loses her shoe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have you ever watched a show to see if a girl loses her shoe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zero

Registration Date: 10-07-2011

Have you ever watched a show to see if a girl loses her shoe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever watched a television series just to see if a female character loses her shoe/boot. Did she lose her shoe/boot. Was it an animated series.
10-11-2011 17:10 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Have you ever watched a show to see if a girl loses her shoe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am guilty of this. It's more rare in animated series, but it has happened. Case in point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RvFjiEB70k

There are blogs out there that maintain lists of such occurances. Droppedit's one shoe site http://with1shoe.com/ has the most comprehensive one for live action shots, and http://animefeet.blogspot.com/ for cartoons, though it's mostly barefeet in that one and doesn't really center around shoe loss.
10-14-2011 15:48 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
zero

Thread Starter Thread Started by zero
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about a live action one?
10-14-2011 18:12 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
zero

Thread Starter Thread Started by zero
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever wanted to an actress lose a shoe. Me personally it's Scarlett Johanson in Iron Man 2 but unfortunately it turned out to be another one of those hollywood action movies that feature women in high heels but don't lose a shoe. She did cosplay as cinderella but her foot could not be seen. In fact a lot of models who cosplay as cinderella don't remove one shoe. If I ever see a hot cinderella cosplayer and I have my camera I'll ask her to remove one shoe It'll be the perfect excuse.
10-14-2011 22:44 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Have you ever watched a show to see if a girl loses her shoe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH