bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Flat tire » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Flat tire
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zero

Registration Date: 10-07-2011

Flat tire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever done a flat tire? What it basically is when you step on back of someone's shoe and make it come off. I've been trying do this for sometime. When ever I got near a woman's shod foot they managed 2 slip away or had straps so it didn't work. I finlly managed 2 do this. I was waiting for a bus then i saw this ginger chick with her friend, she was wearing flats. The bus came I stood behind her. She got 1 foot one the bus and slightly just before she got the other one on I stepped one her shoe and her blue socked foot came right out of it. But she got her shoe back though. maybe if there were more people she would have been forced to go forward and abandon her shoe. Anyway I think i'll try this and maybe with a chick with heels. Hey maybe yu cud do this in a e-comic.
10-07-2011 18:44 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes nice setup. in fact I did already an e-comic featuring that theme. but just for my own enjoyment as it has too low quality. maybe I'll do a new version ...
10-09-2011 20:44 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
zero

Thread Starter Thread Started by zero
Flat tire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah! Aynur did a flat tire to Hatice in stupid bet- challenges. But Hatice had high heels on. I've tried doing a flat tire to a woman wearing high heels on and it didn't work. Maybe I'll try again. I managed to make a different woman wearing flats lose her shoe while getting on the bus, she also got it back. But really have you done a flat tire.
10-10-2011 16:24 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
zero

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crap I wasn't able to do a high heel flat tire. It's so annoying yesterday I had at least three chances to do a high heel flat tire, one of the women i had a chance to de-shoe normally only wears boots there must have a special occasion or something because she was wearing blue high heels. I was able to do a flat tire to a brunette wearing flats it was sexy seeing her foot just slip out of her shoe like that. I think I heard a giggle as she lost the shoe. But i thinks its probably the second best flat tire I've done. The best flat tire I've done, it was so nice seeing that blonde's shoe come off and go slightly under the bus. The other good thing about it is that she walked a bit without a the shoe after retrieving it. If you have managed to make a woman wearing high heels lose a shoe could you share some tips.
10-11-2011 16:56 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

ah I didn't think about that scene in the "challenges". you are right. and Romina showed Aynur in that scene how it is done right when she stepped on Aynur's ballerina.

but to answer your other question. for me this is just fantasy. I wouldn't do something like that to a strange woman in reality. just playful pranks with friends like kicking a dangling pump off a foot ...
10-11-2011 21:03 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
zero

Thanks for answering.
10-11-2011 21:36 zero is offline Search for Posts by zero Add zero to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

While I don't actively go out and do this to people on purpose, it has happened on accident many times. Women with flats are especially vulnerable to this because their shoes are low cut and low to the ground. Heels are more difficult as it's harder to step on the back of a shoe that's high up. Loose sneakers and other slip on type dress shoes are also susceptible to this.

A word of caution. I don't reccomend doing this to strangers. I've heard of foot fetishists going to jail for this sort of thing. Usually they take it one step too far though, and that's what gets them caught, but I still reccomend abstaining from doing it at all unless you know the person well. Even still, if it's an expensive shoe you should be prepared to pay for it if your "flat tire" winds up damaging the shoe somehow.
10-14-2011 15:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

I did this several times to different girls, when I learned in school. I remember that once it happened by accident, but other times I did it on purpose. All the girls wore slip-on, flat shoes or dress ones (and tights!) on very low heels (about half an inch, maybe even a little lower).

04-01-2012 15:55 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Administrator

With some girls it's not necessary. There was a convention this weekend that I attended, and a lot of girls were cosplaying. One girl dressed up as a japanese schoolgirl with sheer black tights and low cut loafers. She practically stepped out of her shoes with each step. I found myself unable to take my eyes off her feet as she walked.
04-01-2012 23:36 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
With some girls it's not necessary. There was a convention this weekend that I attended, and a lot of girls were cosplaying. One girl dressed up as a japanese schoolgirl with sheer black tights and low cut loafers. She practically stepped out of her shoes with each step. I found myself unable to take my eyes off her feet as she walked.

I wish I could be there!

04-02-2012 08:54 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I actually did this three times in school like hunter did too. I guess if potk and fantomaZ's favorite place for shoe pranks is the escalators. Speaking of escalators if you didn't know Aynur loses her shoe in one in Hotel Coochie Coo if you didn't know potk.Mine would probably be the stairs.

The first time was actually on the most gorgeous girl in the school. Normally she would wear black high heels. Later on in the year she started wearing black flats occasionally. I remember it was lunch. I was going up stairs to see a teacher. When I got to the stairs a couple of guys where taking a vending machine upstairs. I saw her along with a some other people at the bottom of the stairs. We got to the final flight of stairs I got behind and stepped on her shoe and it fell off. I pick it up and handed it to her. She was wearing sheer black stocking if your wondering Mandrake.

The second time it was to a different girl who I had the chance of doing on a trip. She was also wearing sheer black stockings and black flats. Not the exact kind but pretty similar. I actually slipped her shoe back on her foot that time.

The third it was the same girl only she was to the same girl except this time she was wearing nylons and instead of knocking her shoe down one step I managed to knock it down through the banister from the top floor to the ground floor. Her reaction to that was hysterical and cute. I went back down to pick it up obviously.

I didn't do these pranks for a long while after though. Can we get any details on your flat tires Hunter77721?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 04-21-2012 11:44.

04-21-2012 04:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

Nice story. Would have been cool to see.
04-21-2012 07:55 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by omega Can we get any details on your flat tires Hunter77721?

Sure!

he first time it had been happened, like I said, just by the accident. In my school renovation took place, and one of the locker rooms was closed. So in the second one, there was a large crowd usually. One day it happened that when I left the locker room, I accidentally stepped on the heel of one girl from my class, pulling the shoe off her right foot. Crowd was so large that she could not go back on it and had to go along with all students to the main lobby. She wore jeans skirt, purple tights and gray slip-on shoes. She had to wait at the door to the locker room until we all come out and only then could she find her shoe. She got it back and was not even mad at me.

But other times I did it on purpose. Once it was on stairs. On this day in our school class pictures were taken, so we were all wore dress clothes and shoes. One girl, redhead, and the prettiest in the class, she walked up the stairs in front of me. She wore a dark green skirt, tights, dark green low-heeled shoes. I managed to step on her heel and her shoe fell off. My friend accidentally knock it down through the banister and shoe dropped to the bottom, in the main lobby. She was really mad for both of us.

Other time it was outside the school. We came back from school and in front of me had been walking a girl, not from my class, dressed in jeans, knee-long, yellow socks and blue flats, moccasin type. When we climbed up the stairs on the walkway I stepped on her left shoe, pulled it of her foot, but it also fell through the interval between steps, to the ground level. She was angry at me and embarrassed, just stood there on her shod leg. So I came down, found her shoe and gave it back to her.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 04-23-2012 18:55.

04-22-2012 10:18 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

How long did they stay in one shoe?
04-22-2012 15:09 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Iwona (Yvonne), the redhead girl, quite long, because we both refused to went back downstairs for her shoe. So she must did it by herself. But she had not found her shoe and had to spent whole lesson with her lone left shoe. Later her lost shoe had been foud by other girl from our class.
But in the other two cases, they stood one-shoed only by few moments

04-22-2012 15:17 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
yes nice setup. in fact I did already an e-comic featuring that theme. but just for my own enjoyment as it has too low quality. maybe I'll do a new version ...

An E-comic on this theme sounds interesting. What was the plot and which characters were used? Is there still a possibility of a remake?
08-24-2012 19:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ

An E-comic on this theme sounds interesting. What was the plot and which characters were used? Is there still a possibility of a remake?

at least two of that kind will be available sooner or later. one is in "A Stupid Bet - Challenges" and another one will be in a compilation of Cinderella themed scenes that one is a remake of the scene I was referring to ...
08-25-2012 11:04 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Do you need my to resend my text in for Challenges? I remember I sent it to you last year but it wasn't applied to a new version of the e-comic.
08-25-2012 23:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Do you need my to resend my text in for Challenges? I remember I sent it to you last year but it wasn't applied to a new version of the e-comic.

I got to do this in chronological order as it might influence later publications. first comes some kind of a prologue for a stupid bet, then a stupid bet and last the challenges. when it influences original text written by you, I'll get in touch. but it might still take months ...
08-26-2012 16:18 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Sorry but I've got another question fantomaz. It's about your post saying that you kicked off a girl's shoe while she was dangling it. Can I have some more information on this please?
08-26-2012 18:37 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Flat tire

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH