bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Flat tire » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Flat tire
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Sorry but I've got another question fantomaz. It's about your post saying that you kicked off a girl's shoe while she was dangling it. Can I have some more information on this please?

sorry, at the moment I don't want to talk about real life experiences. but believe me, you don't miss anything. it never was as spectacular and exciting as fiction ...
08-28-2012 16:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

today i saw the weirded thing in RL at 4:00pm i saw a group of girls and one of them was shoeless and she was wearing white socks i wonder how she lost them.

08-30-2012 01:02 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Flat tire

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH