bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » in case of download problems ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page in case of download problems ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

in case of download problems ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you encounter any problems downloading publications you bought please be sure to write an email tofantomaz@web-base.at and tell me what happened. I can provide download links manually that stay valid for a longer period or more download attempts. if all that doesn't help I can even upload your files to a file hoster like rapid share. but in any case you got to notify me because the system shows only download attempts not if you completed the download successfully ...

greetz fantomaZ
08-22-2011 18:24 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » in case of download problems ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH