bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Requests » Surprises » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Surprises
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Surprises ticklenv 07-10-2011 23:25
 RE: Surprises Mandrake 07-17-2011 08:10
 RE: Surprises fantomaZ 07-22-2011 13:37
 RE: Surprises ticklenv 07-27-2011 06:08
 RE: Surprises fantomaZ 09-07-2011 15:11

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ticklenv ticklenv is a male

Registration Date: 03-31-2011

Surprises Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two best friends that are complete opposites.

A nerdy girl and the princess...

The nerdy girl always wear pantyhose, and the princess always mocks her for her clothing style.

The nerdy girl is a pale white girl, brown hair, green eyes, and glasses. Always in a dress and blouse.

The princess wears a t-shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. She always has a mid-tone tan, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

The nerdy girl creates rope bounds on the princesses bed posts. She comes home, and falls asleep fully clothed after partying. When the princess wakes up, she is in bondage(to her bed posts). While, her nerdy friend waits for her to awake.

When the sweet princess is awaken; she is in bondage to her bed posts. The nerdy girl was poking at her ribs until she was fully conscious.

"I'm missing my favorite pair of pantyhose," the nerd speaks.

She removes her shoes revealing, the princesses black socks. "Where are my pantyhose?" While tickling the princesses black socked feet.

"I dont know!" the princess begs.

The nerd doesn't believe her, so she pulls off her black socks! And, exposing the princesses pantyhosed feet
07-10-2011 23:25 ticklenv is offline Send an Email to ticklenv Search for Posts by ticklenv Add ticklenv to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Surprises Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'd love Nightmare Ave. No. 14. Hatice gets debooted and desocked revealing her nylons. Personally, I prefer it when socks aren't worn and it's just thin nylon in their shoes. But I can see why people like this sort of thing.
07-17-2011 08:10 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for posting. socks over pantyhose is seldomly requested ... I think the one time Madrake referred to is the only one in my e-comics. anyone else interested in this theme?

greetz fantomaZ
07-22-2011 13:37 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
ticklenv ticklenv is a male

Registration Date: 03-31-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by ticklenv
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hopefully, not just me... Smile
07-27-2011 06:08 ticklenv is offline Send an Email to ticklenv Search for Posts by ticklenv Add ticklenv to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

I included 2 scenes of that kind in "The Nerd's Ticklish Revenge" ...
pink and white socks over pantyhose ...

greetz fantomaZ
09-07-2011 15:11 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Requests » Surprises

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH