bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Requests » a request by Mandrake » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page a request by Mandrake
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

a request by Mandrake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One thing I want to mention, which is more a personal request than an actual critique. I love Sophie's cowboy boots, and the fact that she tries to hide her nylons in them. I would love to see her debooted and tickled while wearing that outfit before any other, since that's her main outfit. Now I know it's too late to change this, since you already finished the art, but maybe you could release one in which Sophie gets debooted from those cowboy boots before the sequel to this one.

Anyway, it's not that important, just something I would like to see. Seeing revenge on Sophie is something I had been looking forward to since your first comic.
03-17-2010 08:16 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
RE: a request by Mandrake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as Sophie is very likly getting tickled in a sequel to "A Trap for Canan" she will soon move to the primary e-model list and have her own setcard and e-portfolio. probably Aynur and Hatice will invite her to the studio ...

and I have a special "embarrassing moment" for Sophie in mind. as her bullying gets worse in the last year of highschool the headmaster decides to throw her out if she doesn't approve to go to a boot-camp for a week with other bad girls like Daemonica. and of course she wears her cowboy boots there ...

greetz fantomaZ
03-17-2010 08:21 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: a request by Mandrake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ooh, I like this idea!
04-27-2010 16:47 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought so Wink

just not sure who should accompany her, as this is going to be a XS story. maybe Romina will have to join Sophie ...
04-29-2010 01:59 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

finally done ...

we had to wait a rather long time because none of her victims dared to try anything in fear of ticklish consequences. but the serial shoe thief of course was brave enough to go for Sophie's boot Smile

fantomaZ has attached this image (reduced version):
0023_cover.jpg

02-26-2011 13:10 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Requests » a request by Mandrake

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH