bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » I foresee much sheer bliss... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I foresee much sheer bliss...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TeeHeeLawrence TeeHeeLawrence is a male

Registration Date: 05-07-2010

I foresee much sheer bliss... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mandrake,
The "Gypsy Makes Clueless Paralegal Shoeless" trilogy is funny, sexy and a triumph of the underutilized artform of the "plumetti." In a video, this storyline might be too silly to play plausibly (although I'd love to see it, of course), but in sequential photo form, it tickles a nylon tootsie fan's fancy quite nicely.
Donia, her compulsive scheming notwithstanding, keeps hilariously bumbling into shoe loss and tickle trouble. The actress portraying her expertly offers smiles seductive and loopy. One can almost hear her mental wheels spinning as she vamps Sandra with "sole reading" palaver.
And I love her many-hued toenails: a lovely giveaway of her mercurial, twisty nature.
Initially oh-so-serious Sandra is suitably clueless while Donia plays her, and satisfyingly vengeful as Donia's "conscience." The actress playing Sandra did a lovely job distinguishing both aspects, whether tickled pink or enacting justice.
Really like the costuming of the pair and the florid color scheme.
Donia's ratty, radioactive-green sneakers nicely complement her green blouse and multi-hued peasant skirt. Sandra switching tops as she switched roles is neat and clever.
The "You Are There" preamble with Donia literally up a tree is very amusing. Serves her right.
And, as I would expect from an offering on Fan's site, the sexy stocking sole shots are generous and lovely. I can almost feel Sandra's stocking toes twitch at Donia's mischievous touch. Donia's spectacular soles at the climax couldn't be bettered by CGI!
More "plumetti," please! And, please cast your two star performers again. They tickle the imagination expertly.
05-07-2011 13:54 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I happen to know that those two are interested in doing another photoshoot. let's hope that Mandrake has time for a sequel Smile

greetz fantomaZ
05-09-2011 12:06 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by TeeHeeLawrence
Thought of sequel casts a spell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, hope we have in abundance... Wink
Btw, as if Mandrake needed MY kibitzing, I'd love to see a sequel spring from that little plot seed planted in "Conscience" implying that Donia really has latent paranormal abilities. Perhaps it's just because the paralegal is SO suggestible, but Sandra broke off her tickle attack because she felt tickly sensations on HER tootsies after Donia threatened to cast a tickling curse on her.
Would it be too too terrible ( Wink ) if Donia directed a cootchy-coo spell on Sandra's stocking feet while the latter was at work during an important phone conference? Sheer magic would ensue, I'm sure...
05-09-2011 19:26 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The wheels are turning I see Smile . The plot of this little shoot actually was quite different when we were filming it. It involved a re-animated corpse that liked to steal shoes and began the whole shoe stealing series of mishaps. But Fantomaz organized the photos in such a way that the plot actually worked better this way. The idea of the conscience apparition was invented completely after the panels were organized, and the whole changing of Sandra's top was actually just a happy accident.

Anyway I'm glad you liked it, and you can expect another sometime in the future. I can't do too many of these, though, casting these models isn't cheap, and while I've sold a few copies so far, I don't expect it to make up for the cost. Still, it's worth doing again simply because it was so much fun.
05-13-2011 03:07 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade

Thread Starter Thread Started by TeeHeeLawrence
Fun trumps commerce...sometimes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, if we did everything JUST for the money, what would be the fun in that? Of course, one has only so many shirts to lose...
I'm glad you dropped the animated corpse scenario. Zombies as a trend is just so...dead...
And hooray for happy accidents! Art without 'em is just so much industry...
Maybe the solution to funding these expensive things is product placement. Surely there's a brand of nylons and/or feather dusters that would be tickled to have its product prominently on display in your next plumetti...
05-13-2011 07:18 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » I foresee much sheer bliss...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH