bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » Grotesque » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Grotesque
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Grotesque Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you have any suggestions about this project or want to vote for a special model to get a more important role please post it here ...

greetz fantomaZ
05-03-2011 17:07 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't have any suggestions for the models, but since this is a slightly darker series, I would suggest a fun house as a nice place for victims to end up being captured, same with the tunnel of love.

A nice dark place that victims enter willingly, or perhaps they are chasing a mischevious shoe thief, or maybe the police are chasing a suspect.

Just a few thoughts,

Kindred
05-05-2011 01:55 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Morfe22

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Truthfully, i'm not sure how I feel about this series since i'm into the playful and fun stories rather than the darker side, but i'm determined to view the project with an open mind!

As for the models, they are certainly interesting and i'm intrigued to find out more of their backstories. If I had to choose one of them to be tickled silly, i'd go with Saki Smile
05-06-2011 00:38 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
sheertorture

Registration Date: 05-07-2011

I for one love the darker take on things. As much fun as the playful stuff is, I love to see a very good nightmarish nylon tickle torture.

Hhhhmmmmm.....as for suggestions. Hard to say, as I don't know where you're going with this. But, some darker tortures I'd love to see done to nylon feet would be intense itching powder (not the playful stuff), perhaps some tickling spiders or ants, and maybe a tickle licking monster of some sorts.
05-07-2011 06:57 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
sheertorture

Any updates on Grotesque? How about another preview or two? I'm dying to see this one released! It might be what I've been waiting for!
06-03-2011 05:46 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

thanks for your interest in this one. could become one of my own favorites too. but unfortunately due to commissions I am working on "Grotesque" has been delayed. I am not sure yet how big single episodes will be. if I cut it into smaller slices the first one might be released in the beginning of july. I'll keep you informed ...

greetz fantomaZ
06-03-2011 08:46 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Is this project dead? I'm not too sure about the dark stuff but I like the setting and models. I'd probably vote for Saki since she's the prettiest and I've already seen Mimi,lola and Rosalie missing a shoe.
04-29-2012 08:34 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

no, not dead at all. it just takes much longer than planned because I am still not satisfied with the environment ...
04-29-2012 12:52 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
sheertorture

How about a teaser or preview? Maybe more suggestions can pour in if we can see the direction you're taking?
05-01-2012 02:46 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

I'd be interested in hearing more about it and helping with ideas or suggestions. Especially the Cirque aspect. I have had quite a few ideas of NyLondon's denizens ending up at Le Cirque.
05-01-2012 23:09 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » Grotesque

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH