bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Party at the Hotel Plaza! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Party at the Hotel Plaza!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TeeHeeLawrence TeeHeeLawrence is a male

Registration Date: 05-07-2010

Party at the Hotel Plaza! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Huzzah! At last, you're back and rife with creative, feather-filled fervor! To celebrate, let's spotlight what is your magnum opus.

HOTEL COOCHIE COO is in very, very select tickling comic company both for its ambitions and its fulfillment of same. Only MTJ's VELLACATRICES UNLIMITED rivals with its range of glamorous ticklish ticklers, lively plot, wicked humor, and sheer amount of sexy tickling.
You may have the edge, tho', both for the obvious affection you have for each of your carefully-sketched characters and the loving way you detail their nylon-covered tootsies and the playful tickling of same. I fervently feel that when artists and writers work hard to develop characters, the tickling they depict is MUCH more fun and sexy. Our stay at your HOTEL certainly proves that deliciously!

What a fabulous flock of ticklesome characters! I love how you manage to render ALL of them at some point one-shoed Cinderellas, and allow each a chance to tickle as well as be tickled.
Aynur and Hatice are their usual trouble-prone selves, and their playful affection for each other is as endearing as ever. The cunning confidence of the scheming Aleshanne and Portia is wonderfully upset by their ticklish comeuppances. The edgy Martina and Nadja are very scary ticklers who soften splendidly when tickled. (If only Ornella--maybe the scariest tickler of all in her all-too-brief scene--had stayed long enough at the Plaza to lose a boot and have her no-doubt spectacular ticklishness revealed!) Fatima--despite her prisoner status--projects a convincing snobbery interrogating Aynur and is plausibly soft-soled under feather. Mei Lin as a Keystone Cop prone to naps and ticklish situations is hilarious! And sweet. hapless Guelcan would, I'm certain, have been tickled silly by EVERYONE if the story had run long enough. (Don't faint! I realize it's quite long enough as is.)

In a "real" world which sadly sees fewer women in fetching nylons with each passing day, your commitment to keeping your cast hopping in sexy stockings is a delight, greatly appreciated. The variety of nylons and footwear you painstakingly craft is splendid, as well.
Please tell us this won't be our only peek at coochie coo doings in the Hotel Plaza. At least one of your plot threads, the mobster hideout, deserves continuance, if only to see Ornella humbled.
And I'd love to see Andrea (perhaps my favorite of your lovely stock company in stockings) and Canan (the character that I think YOU show the most affection for) visit the Hotel to be esnared in its bunny-hopping, tickling-crazed hijinx.

I know your plans favor a raft of shorter tales, but if HOTEL COOCHIE COO is any indication, your talent begs to be expressed in longer, epic form. Easy for me to say, eh? Wink

Welcome back! During its hiatus, your site was sorely missed!
03-19-2011 13:42 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

thank you very much for this nice and detailed review. I personally also favour these long epic stories ... did I post somewhere that the custom giant I am working on right now has already more than 320 pages although planned were only 160? Big Grin

But I simply have to concentrate on those products that sell best. It's the choice of my customers in the end ... although I might put in one of my favorite themes and settings now and then without caring for sales Wink

greetz fantomaZ
03-19-2011 14:14 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by TeeHeeLawrence
Ticklish Balance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah, well that I know the ticklish balance between art and commerce!It's quite understandable that you want to make comics that sell--both to justify your labor and maintain the site.
I'm glad, tho', that you DO often indulge in favorite themes. Crafted with care and passion, they can become everyone's favorites. Well, at least, mine... Wink
Three-three hundred twenty p-pages! That would seem to be the GONE WITH THE WIND of tickling comics! Hooray for letting your creativity run amok!
03-19-2011 17:32 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I have checked out this site over and over again over the years and this year, with a little extra cash floating around (lucky me), I decided to buy a few of these publications.

First a little background, I'm a writer, not an artist. I can't draw to save my life. I started looking into 3D artwork because I wanted to create but I have very little talent. I figured out Daz3D on my own and worked up some talents and techniuqes and I've never figured out Poser and lighting. The small amount of creation I have been able to bring to life has improved, but I have to say, the artwork here is amazing. The subject matter is right down my alley and I have not only been impressed, but extremely happy with my purchases.

The Hotel story was just that. A great story that drew me in. From Hatice, who just wants to get through the day to Guelcan who takes a big risk and gets her payback ten fold. I was intrigued to the point where I would read it a second time and find something new. I love not only the story but the possibilities of other stories that can grow from this. I think that is what I most enjoy.

It's like when you watch a movie and you wonder, "how did they do that?" I'm very impressed and I am itching for more. (Excuse the pun, I also bought "Ticklish Newsroom Pranks")

I love Mei Lin and Portia and the dynamic they bring to the story. Portia the wily thief and Mei Lin the determined police officer. I also like Nadja, the professional lawyer on the surface and her promiscuous hidden side she only shows to those who deserve it and am very interested to see what (and who) she keeps in her dungeon.

Please keep up the great work fantomaZ!

Kindred
04-28-2011 02:55 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Kindred. Great to see you on the site. Indeed I am familiar with your work and I must say I have been a fan for quite some time. I think it's safe to say we have a lot in common when it comes to what we like to write about Smile .
04-28-2011 03:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi Kindred,

welcome to the board and thanks for your encouraging words Smile

it took quite some years to come to this point. first of all I liked playing around with poser from the beginning. but it never had the quality I wanted to achieve because of software and hardware restrictions. for example those nylons were originally simulated by melting the toes together and applyining stocking texture to part of the skin. looked terrible. but over time the software improved. so what you see here today is the result of a decade of collecting items learning techniques and finally having the soft and hardware to realize it. I use poser pro 2010 and most important 24 GB of RAM to make it possible to have a nice bunch of high quality models all together in one scene ...

greetz fantomaZ
04-28-2011 11:29 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Kindred

@Mandrake - I have loved your stories since the early days of my tickling interest (circa early Tales from the Asylum) the respect is mutual... Did you write a halloween story for the Nylon Dungeon? About a college girl quartet that got grabbed after a sorority party? There's a story I would love to see in 3-D...

@Fanotmaz - Can I ask what kind of OS you use? I'm stuck on Windows XP for the time being and I have been pretty much maxed at 4 gigs of RAM (3 characters start to bog the works down - 6 pretty much ends it)

Thanks for the welcome guys and lets all keep up the good work!

Kindred
05-05-2011 02:01 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

I use windows 7. I am used to windows so it was my best choice. I was a little bit sceptical after the vista experience but windows 7 is far better and much less RAM consuming - about 10 % used before starting poser ...

greetz fantomaZ
05-05-2011 08:59 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
@Mandrake - I have loved your stories since the early days of my tickling interest (circa early Tales from the Asylum) the respect is mutual... Did you write a halloween story for the Nylon Dungeon? About a college girl quartet that got grabbed after a sorority party? There's a story I would love to see in 3-D...

Kindred

Hi Kindred. That was not me, although I think I might know which story you are referring to. I started writing stories for the legsandheels message board back in 1999. The first big one was The Magic Body Stocking, which has sort of become the launching point for my stories (most of them take place within this universe).
05-06-2011 05:57 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

one more thing about the system needed: I have right now two computers running at the same time. the new one I use for poser, the older one for other work during render time. these days I wanted to use the older one for some smaller poser scenes. it's older, but it's not a bad one with quad cpu 4x2,4 GHz and 8 gigs of RAM. still it took ages to load and render a hq scene including just 3 hq models. this is the computer I used for "A Stupid Bet" capable to do slightly bigger scenes but only if you fill it up with lq models and use rather spartanic low polygon environment ...

greetz fantomaZ
05-07-2011 02:45 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by TeeHeeLawrence
In Thrall of Nylon Masters Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow!
All this tech talk has me dizzy, but it can't dampen my excitement at the presence of three of my favorite nylon tickle tale masters on one thread: fantomaz, Mandrake, and Kindred.
The thought that the three of you might team up to produce a feature for this site is enough to intoxicate me.
I'd better not operate any heavy machinery for a while... Wink
05-09-2011 20:02 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
Kindred

Mandrake, I sent you a PM over at the TMF site, take a look when you get a chance.
06-10-2011 20:03 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Party at the Hotel Plaza!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH