bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » maintainance » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page maintainance
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

maintainance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

the website will be closed after summer sale for about two weeks for maintainance. one of the reasons is that I have bought some hi-end components and will assemble and setup a new pc which will take some time. this one should significantly reduce rendering time and allow even more complexity for future e-comics. 12 GB of RAM should even make it possible to create high quality crowded scenes. moreover I'll implement some rendering cue technique which will enable me to share rendering jobs throughout my intranet again reducing render time.

the other reason is that I still got some technical problems to solve in the member section and want to avoid issues with broken links while I work on that. but don't worry. I'll be back with even more and more balanced content in the member section ...

greetz fantomaZ
09-16-2010 10:43 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
RE: maintainance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

website will reopen today. accidentally the board was deleted during the update. not the database, just the board. which means that atttachements have been deleted and language has switched back to german. all postings are saved. I will try to switch back to english version next week as I don't want to delay reopening just because of that language issue ...

greetz fantomaZ
10-09-2010 10:47 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » maintainance

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH