bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » member update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page member update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Big Grin member update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Loving the new update! The new comic previews look great, can't wait to work on them, and I'm happy to see the catfight archive picture set, I've been wondering what that pic on the custom page was from for some time now. It's good to see Crysta getting some action too. I also love the idea of Hilal feeling a little too secure in her straps, not realising that her shoes still come off quite easily with nylons. It seems to be a common problem with her Smile
09-06-2010 06:19 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks. but don't expect those comics to be published so soon as I am very busy right now with php-coding and restructuring the website and member's area. to put some archive stories up is much less work than finishing a new e-comic. so we'll see more action in the member section ...
09-10-2010 07:09 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » member update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH