bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » member section - special focus » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page member section - special focus
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Question member section - special focus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

I have started to restructure the member section into areas where each area has a special focus. if you have requests for such a special focus please post them here and I will try to take it into account.

right now we have:
area 03 - gothic / some "darker" settings where of course Canan fits in
area 08 - debooting / focus on boots

greetz fantomaZ
08-23-2010 11:36 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: member section - special focus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, this is a good idea. It will also let us know which areas prove to be most popular. Here's some other section ideas you might want to consider:

High heels, sneakers, bondage, bare feet, socks, damsel in distress, point and click games, fantasy/scifi/superheroine, shoe loss (non-debooting), upper body tickling, ...

There's a lot of crossover between these type of special focuses, so I'm not sure if you'd want to have some content crossposted in more than one section.
08-23-2010 19:22 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

crossposting will be practically unavoidable. we have it already as some of the goths are also debooted. but I think it's okay if those are shown in the overview page. your section ideas sound very reasonable to me. I'd add nudity/sexual/explicit and maybe something like "political incorrect" - don't know if this is the right expression in english - where we can put content in that might be of bad taste for some audiences like for instance a tickled nun.
08-23-2010 22:42 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haha, politically incorrect? I guess that works.
08-24-2010 07:49 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
TeeHeeLawrence TeeHeeLawrence is a male

Registration Date: 05-07-2010

Cootchy-Coo Convent? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A tickled nun? NOW you're talking! More bad taste, I say!
(Of course, knowing the prerequisites of the site, a nun in nylons and high heels in itself is splendidly transgressive. Wink )
08-28-2010 22:11 TeeHeeLawrence is offline Send an Email to TeeHeeLawrence Search for Posts by TeeHeeLawrence Add TeeHeeLawrence to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of TeeHeeLawrence: teeheelawrence
fantomaZ
Administrator

oh I've got lots of politically incorrect ideas of absolute bad taste Big Grin
but this will take some time as I want even that kind of story to be realistic in a way ...
08-28-2010 23:25 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

site reopened and functional. you can now take a look at the areas in development for relaunch 2011. if you have any other requests please post them as quick as possible then I might be able to implement them. one member for example requested a non-tickling area. anyone else would like to see that?

greetz fantomaZ
10-11-2010 15:14 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Just wanted to add a new idea for a special focus:

Accidental shoe loss, like if the girl trips or falls out of her shoes or they fly off on accident.
11-16-2010 06:00 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
NylonAlan NylonAlan is a male

Registration Date: 05-27-2010

All shoe loss is accidental isn't it?
11-16-2010 08:10 NylonAlan is offline Send an Email to NylonAlan Search for Posts by NylonAlan Add NylonAlan to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes, I suppose, but I was thinking more in terms of a loss due to a fall, or accident, or getting stuck, rather than just losing them for any other reason, like stealing or something. Just brain storming.
11-17-2010 02:07 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » member section - special focus

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH