bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Programme » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Programme
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kirka

Registration Date: 07-22-2010

Programme Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These images are so great. What program are you using to create them?
07-22-2010 18:15 kirka is offline Send an Email to kirka Search for Posts by kirka Add kirka to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome to the board and thank you,

glad you like it. I use a lot of different software. if you want to try for yourself DAZ Studio is a good start as it's free as well as a lot of base models that you can use. for environment you can for example use blender if you don't want to stick to DAZ Studio alone ...

greetz fantomaZ
07-22-2010 19:37 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
guyinphose

Registration Date: 10-09-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does DAZ come with all clothing used in your comics or do you buy more clothing from other web sites?
10-09-2010 21:47 guyinphose is offline Send an Email to guyinphose Search for Posts by guyinphose Add guyinphose to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

those items like clothes, hair, character types you have to buy. but there are also a lot of free items of equal quality available. for example here: renderosity

most complete sets I buy at renderosity.

greetz fantomaZ
10-09-2010 22:17 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

black friday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

poser is amongst the software you can get this week for a 60% reduced price:

ad on renderosity - Black Friday Sale! Save 60% on software at SmithMicro.com. Use code BLACKFRIDAY2010. Valid Nov. 23-29, 2010. "Station" not included.

I use their flagship poser pro 2010 because of it's 64 bit render engine. this one you can get for 200 $ instead of 500 $ when using the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2010

but don't forget that you'll need the apropriate hardware especially lots of RAM (I currently have 24 GB installed). if your hardware is not so strong you might be better of with poser 8 ...

greetz fantomaZ
11-25-2010 01:20 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Hope you don't mind if I bump this thread; for a short amount of time, DAZStudio4PRO, Bryce7PRO, and Hexagon 2.5 (for both PC and Mac) are downloadable for free until 2/29. ($800 value)

I have already gotten the software (both versions), but have not downloaded it yet. I know that the original DAZ is free, but since these are the PRO versions, I thought it was worth mentioning.

02-20-2012 18:54 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

good idea to mention it here. those pro versions are a lot better than the regular stuff. for example same like poser the pro versions support 64bit which makes a lot of difference for bigger scenes. very nice tools to start playing with you own 3d-models Smile
02-21-2012 15:02 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Programme

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH