bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » soccer world cup » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page soccer world cup
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Smile soccer world cup Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had some fun idea for a new e-comic (see website). the more goals certain teams score the more tickling will take place. so depending on which models you want to see tickled you can choose for whom to cheer today: England or Algeria.

as pretty Yasmin is a soccer player herself and still very self conscious even if she seems to be the primary Algerian tickling target for the english fans we might see some surprising results today.

what's your tip? how many shoes will be taken during the match?

greetz fantomaZ
06-18-2010 16:31 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

break - 0:0

Yasmin triumphs. she believes that England will be pretty nervous in the second half and Algeria will score. so she tells Tanya and Katie that one of them will have to pay the price ...
06-18-2010 20:40 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

0:0 ... the Algerian fans celebrate as if they had won the game. in her enthusiasm Yasmin challenges Tanya for a ticklish aftermath ... the one who laughs first looses the game ...
06-18-2010 21:23 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Morfe22

This is a fantastic idea and I have to say I really like the look of Yasmin! It's just a shame that England played so badly, i'm actually embarrassed by their performance.

So not only did they let me down by only getting one point, they let me down on the tickling front by not scoring! Arrrghh, its a cruel game!
06-18-2010 21:48 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

yes, a pity that they didn't score. we have some very pretty models in the fan groups. hopefully the US-team will not let us down ...
06-18-2010 22:54 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

first part of "Soccer World Cup Madness" is available for direct download after payment. now we have to hope for a lot of goals when USA meets Algeria on wednesday. I personally hope that USA will score more than 3 times because I just love those Algerian girls ...
06-20-2010 23:02 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Morfe22

Personally i'm hoping for a 4-3 USA victory. I want the US to win, but i'd hate to see Anoushka and the other American ladies miss out. Wink

Plus, after the disappointment of a 0-0 draw in the last match, we are due a goalfest in this one!
06-21-2010 19:18 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

4:3 ?
7 shoes and a lot of tickling action Big Grin

as at least 1 of the 3 teams will get to the next round I think about following one of the teams. at least if it doesn't get boring ...
06-21-2010 20:45 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

sadly not many goals. I had to improvise to make it more interesting. but as we can't count on the teams to score I will not continue this idea because it would get boring soon.

but this one is fun I think even with just one goal ...

greetz fantomaZ
07-01-2010 10:47 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » soccer world cup

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH