bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Illustrated Story 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Illustrated Story 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NylonAlan NylonAlan is a male

Registration Date: 05-27-2010

Illustrated Story 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While I've not seen the illustrated version, the original version can be read here.
http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dp805q
The story has a nice set up that most here will like, but it's not to my taste.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NylonAlan: 06-15-2010 07:47.

06-11-2010 16:34 NylonAlan is offline Send an Email to NylonAlan Search for Posts by NylonAlan Add NylonAlan to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Illustrated Story 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey.

This was an old one I wrote over ten years ago. It is finished, but it has an open ending. Originally I wanted it to have a sequel, but it never really came to fruition. Maybe we'll see an illustrated sequel if there's a demand for one.

By the way, if you want to see any of my other stories illustrated let me know.
06-14-2010 04:06 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
NylonAlan NylonAlan is a male

Registration Date: 05-27-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by NylonAlan
RE: Illustrated Story 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry. My mistake.
06-15-2010 07:46 NylonAlan is offline Send an Email to NylonAlan Search for Posts by NylonAlan Add NylonAlan to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Nothing to apologize about, I like getting feedback on my stories.
06-15-2010 09:48 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

quote:
Originally posted by NylonAlan
While I've not seen the illustrated version, the original version can be read here.
http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dp805q
The story has a nice set up that most here will like, but it's not to my taste.

thank you for pointing this out. I added it to the description on the website in case someone doesn't know Mandrake's work yet. next illustrated story is on it's way ...
06-15-2010 16:26 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Illustrated Story 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH