bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » June animations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page June animations
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

June animations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to say I loved the animations. They were both excellent. In the first animation I loved how,as soon as they saw their colleague's shoe get snatched off, the girls uncrossed their legs and put both feet on the floor. It was as if to prevent the same thing from happening to them. They looked so startled, it was cute.

In the second animation the shoe removal looked so sensual and dainty. It was very erotic looking. That girl looked so vulnerable.
06-02-2010 09:24 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am glad you like it. as all those animation are graphically of relativly low quality I am never sure if they are good enough to put them up in the member section.
06-05-2010 13:56 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd really like to see these animations. Big Grin Have you considered putting them on YouTube?

...and what exactly is in the members section? I've always wondered but never found out. Is it the exact same stuff that I saw when I was commissioning you, or is there more to it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-07-2012 23:11.

03-07-2012 23:10 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake

Back before the website was closed last summer, there was a member section in which fantomaz updated with old left over pics and quick animations like the one described above. I'm not sure if he plans on bringing that section back in the future, but if not, hopefully he'll put the content back up.
03-08-2012 05:42 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I agree with potk you should put that stuff in YouTube I'd like to see them too.
03-10-2012 11:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

youtube is no good place for that. I had two different kinds of animations up in the member section. first kind was just what I did when starting to play around with poser. so it's nice but by far not the quality of the ecomics. would be no good advertising for the main site. second kind are "extended" versions of certain movie scenes. there might be a copyright issue if I just put that on youtube for public access. I might make this accessible aagain in some kind of member section but again the quality is by far not as good as the ecomics ...
03-10-2012 22:51 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

In terms of quality, are they the small e-comics such as Marija's Dating Games or College Shoe Stealer; I don't really care either way. I'd still be impressed that you were actually able to animate something at all. Big Grin

About YouTube, Id don't really think that'd be a problem. As long as it's non-profit or doesn't cause any monetary loss to the creator/ copyright owner, it falls under the "Fair Use" clause>

03-10-2012 23:06 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

You could put the animations in blip and get paid.
04-22-2012 21:58 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » June animations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH