bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Which is better? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which is better?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NylonAlan NylonAlan is a male

Registration Date: 05-27-2010

Which is better? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking of getting my first e-comic. I'm currently torn between Nighttrain Shoe thieves, Stupid Bet and Andrea's Briefcase Problem.

Stupid Bet I want to see for the scenario and ending. Shoe Thieves is cheapest and I want to see how such a devilish scenario plays out. Andrea I want to see just to see her get tickled and how she will explain losing her shoes.

Which do you think I should go for first?
05-27-2010 14:13 NylonAlan is offline Send an Email to NylonAlan Search for Posts by NylonAlan Add NylonAlan to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi and welcome to the forum,

difficult decision. betselling of those three is "Andrea's Briefcase Problem". customers seem to enjoy the business lady interacting with the college girls as this is a quite unusual situation. furthermore there are three ticklees. both "A Stupid Bet" and "Nighttrain Shoethieves" feature just two ticklees. second ticklee in "Nighttrain Shoethieves" is just briefly tickled.

best quality and variety you'll find in "Andrea's Briefcase Problem". best bargain is "A Stupid Bet" as you get 60+ pages for just 16 $ and both Aynur and Hatice are HQ-models.

and cheapest as you said yourself and thus best way to check the quality of my e-comics is "Nighttrain Shoethieves".

if I were you, I'd go for my favorite model. take a look at the setcards you can download for free ...

greetz fantomaZ
05-27-2010 14:43 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Morfe22

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personally, i'd recommend A Stupid Bet first. It's fantastic value for the number of pages, Aynur and Hatice are awesome characters and its a really fun story and scenario.

I'd put Andrea's briefcase problem a very close second behind that.

But whichever you choose, i'm sure you'll enjoy it Smile
05-27-2010 20:55 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Which is better?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH