bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout cassav 03-08-2024 03:02
 RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Powell 03-10-2024 20:53
 RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Nepenthy 03-11-2024 06:02
 RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout omega 03-11-2024 10:10
 RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Powell 03-11-2024 11:07
 RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout omega 03-11-2024 19:53
 RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Powell 03-11-2024 21:20

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just so happen to catch the new trailer that was released for Amazon prime fallout based off the game series, and for a few scenes, we happen to see the main female protagonist Lucy appears to be walking about missing a boot for reasons of how she loses it is not shown, but I?m sure will find out once all eight episodes are dropped in April
03-08-2024 03:02 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by cassav
I just so happen to catch the new trailer that was released for Amazon prime fallout based off the game series, and for a few scenes, we happen to see the main female protagonist Lucy appears to be walking about missing a boot for reasons of how she loses it is not shown, but I?m sure will find out once all eight episodes are dropped in April

Thanks for the information!

03-10-2024 20:53 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

RE: Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you for the info

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused
03-11-2024 06:02 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I think her boot gets pulled off by the tentacle monster that comes out of the water.
03-11-2024 10:10 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

I really hope her bootless ordeal will be protracted, and not like it's usually done in the series - oops, there's a problem, 15 seconds later problem solved. The trailer gives us hope it will be otherwise this time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 03-11-2024 11:08.

03-11-2024 11:07 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I think The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) will give her a replacement boot. You can see later on in the trailer she's wearing mismatched boots. Her left boot has white laces.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-11-2024 20:18.

03-11-2024 19:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Yes, I noticed that. I really hope they won't spoil it. Dear Lord, this has the potential to become the greatest cinematic one shoe sequence for a generation!

03-11-2024 21:20 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Trailer for the new Amazon prime series fallout

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH