bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » AI Generated Shoe Loss Art » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AI Generated Shoe Loss Art
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

AI Generated Shoe Loss Art Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's still a long way from being perfect and the animation is still limited but the results we have now are pretty fascinating. I can't wait to see what we'll be able to do with video footage in a couple of years.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...tolen-976109087
08-08-2023 17:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: AI Generated Shoe Loss Art Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
It's still a long way from being perfect and the animation is still limited but the results we have now are pretty fascinating. I can't wait to see what we'll be able to do with video footage in a couple of years.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...tolen-976109087

How did you get it to draw a stocking foot? I've never been able to get AI to do that.
08-09-2023 16:00 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

RE: AI Generated Shoe Loss Art Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who needs AI? Did this key scene from my novel all with Photoshop. That included the small female railroad mascot decal on the counter! I don't like it when computers start getting smarter than humans. It's just the sci-fi apocalypse jitters that have been brow-beat into me from just about every sci-fi classic that's ever been produced! Although I am considering sumitting my novel's manuscript to AI to see if it would convert it to a screenplay. A major motion picture was always my ultimate dream for my novel.

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
Laura Hanging Out At The Roundhouse Parts Counter Reduced.jpg

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 08-09-2023 21:59.

08-09-2023 21:49 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Did this version of her too. It was cute but a little too corporate for a young woman who was a graphic designer at a small ad agency. Which do you guys like?

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
Laura Hanging Out At The Roundhouse Parts Counter - Gray Suit One Pump.jpg

08-09-2023 21:56 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MerpserGuy
I think the user on Reddit edited that photo of Ariana Grande wearing one shoe in the photo you showed me because if you look at the photo that I attached she is wearing both of her shoes in that exact same thing. That user edited that photo.

Cool, I so want to do that.

Well looks like you caught me. I wanted to see how long I could fool people and I didn't want to ruin the magic for anyone. I better take it down from Reddit before I get in trouble.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...-Shoe-976394400
08-10-2023 10:18 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow Omega! I did not even know that you made that photo. I thought the photo you made was really good. Good one!

What about the photo of Hailee Steinfeld losing a shoe linked here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Celebrityshoepl...loses_her_shoe/

I want to see that photo.
08-11-2023 01:14 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MerpserGuy
Wow Omega! I did not even know that you made that photo. I thought the photo you made was really good. Good one!

What about the photo of Hailee Steinfeld losing a shoe linked here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Celebrityshoepl...loses_her_shoe/

I want to see that photo.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...-Shoe-978613456
08-23-2023 19:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Hey omega! Can you actually post that picture here? Because when I click on the DeviantArt link I get Premium Deviation To view, unlock this Premium Gallery and support the artist! and that you have to spend some money in order to see it and I do not want to spend money to see a photo. So can you please post it here. Thank you!
08-24-2023 00:57 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Chatgpt can now create images if you have the paid version. I got it to create this. You have to be careful to navigate the content policy but every once in awhile you can get it to create something cool.

Mandrake has attached these images (downsized versions):
DALL?E 2023-11-08 21.57.52 - A realistic image of a beautiful young woman in a professional office setting. She is dressed in a smart, tailored business suit with a skirt and is w.png DALL?E 2023-11-08 21.57.44 - A realistic image of a beautiful young woman in a professional office setting. She is dressed in a smart, tailored business suit with a skirt and is w.png

11-09-2023 04:05 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like those monkeys Smile

Interesting what's possible when we manage to outwit their dumb content policy Wink

Attached pictures and many more available at the VIP-Lab of the main website. And access is free for all who ever ordered a commission or purchased a guest account.

bosArt has attached these images (downsized versions):
!EnglishWomanInNylonsSQ01.png !CzechWomanGettingTickledSQ01.png !TurkishGirlNoShoesSubwayRC01.png
!PublicBusLostShoeSQ01.png !JapaneseWomanDozingInNylonsSQ01.png CheekyIndianGirl003RC.png

11-09-2023 18:31 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Has anyone else made AI animations?

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...Wrong-993383222
11-09-2023 18:34 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Any way has anyone tried to make none photo realistic or sci fi and fantasy AI art?

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...-Boot-993483162

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 11-10-2023 03:24.

11-10-2023 03:15 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Could I take one of my Photoshop creations of my main female character from my novel and make some kind of animation with her? This would be a future project as I already have too many irons in the fire at once right now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 11-10-2023 04:05.

11-10-2023 04:05 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Has anyone else made AI animations?

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...Wrong-993383222

No, I don't really know how to do that. You make some cool animations though and I like the voices. Is it all done through photoshop?
11-12-2023 00:02 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

No I use Heygen and ElevenLabs.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...acher-994107621

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 11-12-2023 20:40.

11-12-2023 20:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...Boot-1000080664
12-07-2023 22:59 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Merry Christmas.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...Gift-1005141522
12-25-2023 17:40 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

I have been trying to make an AI animate a female wearing one shoe. What words do you guys type in the prompt to have photo having a female wearing one shoe on and one shoe off?

I have been trying to AI Generate Maia Mitchell from Good Trouble wearing one shoe a few times from this website linked here: https://diffusionart.co/ but whenever the picture is completed for me, it shows her wearing both shoes and/or adding an extra foot or something like that.
02-09-2024 07:02 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Merry Christmas.

https://www.deviantart.com/orion1000/art...Gift-1005141522

That was so cute. Love the story and the artwork.

Merpser the key with AI prompts is to add as much context as you can to mask the focus on the foot or single shoe. It can sort of tell if you're doing it for fetish reasons and will block you. So come up with an elaborate description and just sort of mention the single shoe as an after thought. Also, I think bing AI is a little less restrictive when it comes to AI artwork, but ChatGPT 4 is better if you want to write stories for you.
02-09-2024 08:10 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

I went on to Diffusion Art again and this time I did not request an AI Drawing of Maia Mitchell wearing one shoe. The two photos you see below shows her wearing both of her shoes. If you guys have seen the Freeform series Good Trouble you would see her wearing a legal outfit in most of the episodes. I can imagine her wearing one shoe in those two pictures in my mind.

MerpserGuy has attached these images (downsized versions):
IMG_3748.jpeg IMG_3747.jpeg

This post has been edited 13 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 02-10-2024 07:24.

02-10-2024 07:04 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » AI Generated Shoe Loss Art

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH