bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Live Action Jane Porter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live Action Jane Porter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Live Action Jane Porter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since Disney is remaking all of their animated classics into Live Action films, eventually they'll remake Tarzan. Personally I thought that the Live Action Cinderella was a disappointment in terms of lack of shoe loss/ one shoe scenes. But hopefully for Tarzan they'll stay true to the original and keep in the iconic boot loss scene.

I was wondering which actress would you guys like to see play Jane. I would have loved for it to be Emma Watson if it wasn't for the fact that she already played Belle in the Live Action Beauty and the Beast. So my personal pick would be Daisy Ridley .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 07-01-2023 17:57.

06-30-2023 21:01 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course, there's no guarantee they'll include the boot loss scene in the live action movie. They didn't in the Broadway Musical (Jane lost her dress there, not her boot.) It'd actually be a bit of a tough piece to do since it would be a CGI character (the baboon) interacting directly with a live action one (Jane). They've done it several times before, but it's still not the easiest thing to pull off effectively.
07-01-2023 00:10 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AI can do anything today so don't lose hope.
07-01-2023 06:05 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Live Action Jane Porter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH