bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Silent Hill 4 Shoe Teaser » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Silent Hill 4 Shoe Teaser
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Silent Hill 4 Shoe Teaser Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just happened to be talking with my son about a few things regarding video games (he plays them, I don't) and a character from one I was up on his computer screen. It was Eileen from Silent Hill 4. She was all beat up and bleeding, with a bandage over one eye and her arm in a cast. She was also dressed in a neat little mini dress - and a pair of heels! The key point here was PAIR of heels. This character just screams to have had one of her shoes missing in the condition she's in, but yet, BOTH heels are on her feet. This most certainly qualifies for the Shoe Teaser list. Too bad. The character was unknown to me until today and she's kind of cute for a video game character. Would have looked awesome in one shoe.
06-20-2023 02:18 grizzletoad1 is online Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Silent Hill 4 Shoe Teaser

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH