bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » My Episode of The Twilight Zone with a Shoe Loss » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Episode of The Twilight Zone with a Shoe Loss
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

My Episode of The Twilight Zone with a Shoe Loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Guys! This episode idea has been in my head for a few weeks now and earlier today I have decided to write my own episode of the 1959-1964 series version of The Twilight Zone.

So far I came up with a few ideas that are in my head and there are some ideas that are not yet finalized.

These are the ideas that I have so far.

1) Natalie Wood will be the actress that will be featured in this Twilight Zone fan-fiction episode since she is one of my favorites. She is the main protagonist of this episode and she will be the one to lose a shoe. There will be two sets of shoeplaying and some shoe close ups from her prior to the big shoe loss scene. Her signature shoes will be black slip on pumps.

2) I am having her portray an elementary school third grade teacher. The episode takes place in 1963 and she will have the same look from the movie Love with the Proper Stranger.

3) The place she will lose her shoe will be in some kind of millionaire type mansion and she quickly leaves the mansion and returns to her home wearing one shoe and at the very end she gets her shoe back from some figure.

That is all I came up with so far.

Now I am not fully set to make the episode yet. I am very interested to see if you guys have any ideas for a full plot for this episode. So if you guys have a plot feel free to post it here.

Please give me some ideas for a full plot and I will get this episode worked on once I finish the Laura Petrie shoe episode of TDVDS is posted.
04-19-2023 05:03 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: My Episode of The Twilight Zone with a Shoe Loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do you plan on making this episode?
04-19-2023 15:37 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Thread Starter Thread Started by MerpserGuy
RE: My Episode of The Twilight Zone with a Shoe Loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
How do you plan on making this episode?

Well if you are talking about how many scenes then I will tell you where the scenes take place.

Scene 1
Opening Narration and at the elementary school.

Scene 2
Inside of her apartment room (I have not yet decided her character name yet btw).

Scene 3
Back at the elementary school to where she receives an address to the mansion.

Scene 4
Back in the apartment room she sits on a couch dangling her shoe and then she gets on the phone.

Scene 5
At the elementary school and tells her students that she has to make a visit.

Scene 6
At the mansion she gets interviewed and she gets hired to do some house sitting in the mansion.

Scene 7
At the apartment room she is dressed and gets ready to leave for the mansion to house sit.

Scene 8
She arrives the mansion and the people who own the mansion tell her to take good care of the place and they leave her.

Scene 9
She is standing in the kitchen having a sandwich and she does some shoeplaying. She slips her right foot and then she hears an unusual noise and when she goes to check it out she leaves the kitchen wearing one shoe and she leaves her right shoe behind. When she does not find anything she returns to the kitchen and then she retrieves her shoe.

Scene 10
About two hours later she hears unusual noises again and this makes her scared and she begins to escape and while running she loses her shoe. She notices her shoe came off but she is unable to find it and then she successfully leaves the apartment running away wearing one shoe leaving. Her right shoe gets left behind.

Scene 11
She makes it back into her apartment room wearing one shoe.

Scene 12
The owners of the mansion return and the discover that she is not here and they find her shoe on the ground.

Scene 13
A few hours later in the apartment she is laying on the couch in her apartment still wearing one shoe after what she went through and then a mysterious figure approaches her and the figure only returns her shoe.

Scene 14
She is walking on a random sidewalk by herself on an afternoon and Closing Narration.

I just came up with these in my head just a few hours ago. I believe that is how the episode is going to play out. I hope that answered your question.
04-19-2023 20:54 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No I mean, how do you plan on filming it? Are you directing? Hiring actors or will it be animated?
04-20-2023 17:22 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
MerpserGuy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
No I mean, how do you plan on filming it? Are you directing? Hiring actors or will it be animated?

What?! I am not filming it. I am just gonna write the script for it. So the answer to your all of questions is none of the above. You see! Just like with the Laura Pertrie wearing one shoe episode I am just making the script.
04-20-2023 23:55 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

I just thought I post this here. I am just starting the script. There will be a shoe loss in the episode script.

MerpserGuy has attached this image (reduced version):
IMG_2128.jpeg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 04-25-2023 02:15.

04-25-2023 02:15 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

I have been thinking about my 1963 fan-fiction episode of The Twilight Zone this week and I finally came up with a title for the episode and I finally came up with a cast list. Just like I mentioned before there will be a shoe loss and I am just making the script.

The Twilight Zone fan-fiction episode written by me entitled The Mansion on Holland Street.

Cast of Characters:
Natalie Wood as Annabel (Annie) Rockwell, an elementary school teacher and the main protagonist of the episode.
Jason Robards as Brian McDonnell, the school principal and the boss of Annie.
Alec Guinness as Warwick Bronsdale III, the house owner of the mansion and the husband of Clarice.
Sian Phillips as Clarice Bronsdale, the wife of Warwick
Jack Warden as a Police Officer on the street
Cicely Tyson as Katie Pouncy, the apartment landlord.
Douglas Rain as the voice of the ominous figure.

I just thought you guys like to see the cast and character names that I came up with.

I think I am going to post the script on Wattpad or on some other fanfiction website. I tried to do the attachment thing one time but it just did not work out for me. So I will post it on a fan-fiction site and give you guys the link.
02-24-2024 06:28 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » My Episode of The Twilight Zone with a Shoe Loss

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH