bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » member voting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page member voting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Arrow member voting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vote for your favorite e-comic out of 4 I will do next (one vote per board-member). If it's a draw I will give the final vote myself. The winning e-comic will be available for free in member section june ...

Any board-member can participate, but only site members for june will be able to download the winning e-comic by the end of june. Deadline for voting is the 20th of june.

chose one of the following:

• 0 - The Guardian Monkeys
  • 2 - Under the Bleachers
  • 1 - Katie's Ticklish Patrol
  • 1 - Hatice's Ticklish Challenges

look for details in the member section. I posted some informations in the overview. more details will follow in member section june.

greetz fantomaZ
05-25-2010 16:23 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
airman airman is a male

Registration Date: 05-05-2010

Smile Voting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

•Under the Bleachers
THAT THE ONE I WOULD VOTE FOR
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2 WOMEN BEING TICKLING IN THERE STOCKING FEET USER 0011

05-27-2010 20:11 airman is offline Send an Email to airman Search for Posts by airman Add airman to your Buddy List
Morfe22

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FantomaZ, you leave us with an impossible choice! All four of the stories are tantalising and intriguing and i've no doubt that all will be fantastic....i wan't to read them all!

For now though, I will vote for everyone's favourite Fight Girl Hatice, who very, very, very narrowly beats Officer Katie and Tomb Raider Sui. Smile

Morfe.
05-28-2010 00:13 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks. I edited the first post. you can always check there who's leading the race at the moment ...

greetz fantomaZ
05-28-2010 07:47 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

uploaded some preview pics and more info in the member section.

greetz fantomaZ
06-01-2010 14:21 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tobi76 Tobi76 is a male

Registration Date: 05-10-2010

I would also like to see "under the bleachers".
Greetings ... Tobi
06-03-2010 10:36 Tobi76 is offline Send an Email to Tobi76 Search for Posts by Tobi76 Add Tobi76 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

I just finished rendering "Under the Bleachers". So if this one stays on top it will be available for download in the member section on the 20th of june as scheduled.

greetz fantomaZ

fantomaZ has attached this image:
T0015n_cover.jpg

06-09-2010 12:33 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

added some details in the member section about the upcoming e-comic "Katie's Ticklish Patrol" which is also an option for voting. 2 more hq-models will appear: Officer Anoushka and Eszter

greetz fantomaZ
06-16-2010 18:40 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

I'm going to put in a vote for Katie's ticklish patrol. I've wanted to see that cute cop in action for awhile now.
06-17-2010 01:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

one more day ...

"Under the Bleachers" is still leading. as it is already finished you will be able to download it tomorrow from member section june.
06-19-2010 11:12 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

voting ended - "Under the Bleachers" has won and is available for free download in member section june 2010 ...

greetz fantomaZ
06-20-2010 23:00 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » member voting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH