bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories grizzletoad1 01-04-2023 22:46
 RE: AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories Mandrake 01-05-2023 15:32
 RE: AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories Mandrake 03-28-2023 20:30

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One never knows!
Big Grin
01-04-2023 22:46 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bosArt
what I find most interesting is that the ai actually comes up with ideas I didn't think of or tells it in a way I am not used to. you can just ask it to create a revised version of the story under different conditions.

only problem with that is that it can only remember a certain length of text which sometimes leads to confusion.

I created an account. the only thing I disliked about that is that for verification they needed my phone number. not my full name or address though. but no problems so far with that. nobody tried to contact me and it's still all free.

Yeah, that's the main reason why I didn't create an account. I don't mind giving out my email, but not my phone number.
01-05-2023 15:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Just posted an Aynur and Hatice story on my DA page. The story was partially generated by chatgpt with a lot of my own additions and edits. Let me know what you think:

https://www.deviantart.com/mandrakemoorg...kling-955588825

BosArt feel free to illustrate this if you get the chance. I don't think it would be a difficult one to render, but I could be wrong.
03-28-2023 20:30 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH