bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that AI has been very controversial lately especially in the world of illustration and hasn?t really been able to produce anything really noteworthy for our community at least when it comes to producing images.

However when it comes to creating stories I feel like you can fat some surprisingly interesting results. I?ve been experimenting with this new AI Chatbot called ChatGPT and used it to come up with shoe loss stories.

Everything below is completely written by an AI, I can take credit for anything asides giving it suggestions. It?s not perfect but results are pretty damn impressive and if you?re interested I can post.

Samantha was a top spy for the CIA. She had been trained in the art of espionage and was known for her quick thinking and resourcefulness.
One day, she was given a mission to retrieve a top-secret data file from a high-security facility. She knew that the mission would be dangerous, but she was confident in her abilities and accepted the challenge.
Samantha spent weeks planning and preparing for the mission. She studied the layout of the facility and practiced her infiltration skills. She also made sure she had all the necessary equipment, including a pair of black combat boots.

On the night of the mission, Samantha put on her combat boots and set off for the facility. She used her expertise to bypass the security systems and make her way into the building. She was careful and stealthy, and she managed to avoid detection.

As she reached the room where the data file was kept, she spotted a guard standing in front of the door. She knew she had to act fast, so she used a smoke bomb to distract the guard and slipped past him into the room.
Inside, she quickly located the data file and grabbed it. She was about to make her escape when she heard the alarm go off. She looked down and realized that one of her combat boots had fallen off while she was running.
Samantha knew she couldn't afford to lose any time, so she left the boot behind and made a run for it. She managed to escape from the facility and deliver the data file to her superiors, but she couldn't help feeling disappointed about losing her favorite combat boot.
Samantha learned her lesson and made sure to double-check her equipment before embarking on future missions. She also made sure to keep a spare pair of boots on hand, just in case.
12-16-2022 12:54 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was a typical day in Metropolis, the bustling city where Lois Lane worked as a journalist for the Daily Planet. She was on her way to cover a story at City Hall when she received an urgent call from her editor.

"Lois, we've just received a tip that the supervillain Parasite is causing havoc at the Metropolis Mall," her editor said. "Get over there as soon as you can!"

Without hesitation, Lois grabbed her notebook and pen and raced to the mall. When she arrived, she could see that the supervillain was indeed causing chaos, using his powers to drain the life energy of anyone he touched.

Lois knew she had to get close enough to get some quotes and take some pictures, but she also knew she had to be careful. She inched closer and closer, trying to stay out of Parasite's reach while still getting the story.

Just as she was about to snap a photo, Parasite turned and spotted her. Lois gasped and started to run, but as she did, she felt her left beige high heel shoe come loose and slip off her foot.

She stumbled and fell, her stocking foot exposed as she scrambled to her feet and kept running. Lois could hear Parasite's footsteps getting closer and closer, and she knew she wouldn't be able to outrun him for long.

Just when she thought all was lost, she heard a loud "WHOOSH" and felt a gust of wind. Suddenly, she was lifted off the ground and into the air.

She looked up and saw the iconic red and blue costume of Superman, the Kryptonian alien superhero who had come to her rescue.

"Don't worry, Lois," Superman said, holding her safely in his arms. "I've got you."

Lois let out a sigh of relief and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you, Superman," she said. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

Together, they flew away from the mall and to safety, with Parasite left far behind. Lois knew that she owed her life to the brave and heroic Superman, and she was grateful to have him as a protector in the dangerous city of Metropolis.

After being rescued by Superman, Lois couldn't stop thinking about her lost beige high heel shoe. She knew it was a small detail in the grand scheme of things, but she couldn't help feeling a little bit embarrassed about running through the mall with one bare foot.

She decided to ask Superman if he could help her find it. "I know it's a silly request," she said as they flew back to the Daily Planet. "But I really liked those shoes, and I'd hate to have to replace them."

Superman chuckled and said, "Of course, Lois. I'll help you find your shoe."

He flew back to the mall and used his super vision to search for the missing shoe. After a few minutes, he spotted it lying on the ground near where Lois had fallen.

He flew down and picked it up, then flew back to Lois and presented it to her with a grin. "Here you go," he said. "One beige high heel shoe, as requested."

Lois laughed and took the shoe from him, slipping it back on her foot. "Thank you, Superman," she said. "I owe you one."

"No problem, Lois," Superman replied. "I'm always happy to help out a friend in need."

Lois smiled and gave him a hug, grateful for his kindness and generosity. From that day on, she knew she could always count on Superman to be there for her, no matter what she needed.
12-16-2022 12:56 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nina was a rising star in the pop music world. She had just released her debut album and was quickly becoming a household name.
One day, Nina was out shopping in Beverly Hills when she was spotted by a group of paparazzi. They followed her and snapped pictures, trying to get a scoop on her latest activities.

Nina was used to the attention, but she didn't like the constant invasion of her privacy. She decided to make a run for it and headed for the nearest alleyway.

She was wearing a pair of reinforced toe pantyhose stockings and her favorite red Louboutin heels. As she ran, she could feel the stockings rubbing against her toes, but she didn't have time to stop and adjust them.
As she reached the end of the alley, Nina felt her right heel slip off her foot. She looked down and saw that her shoe had come off and was lying on the ground behind her.

Nina didn't want to stop and pick up her shoe, but she also didn't want to leave it behind. She hesitated for a moment, and then decided to keep running. She hoped that the paparazzi would give up and leave her alone, and that she could retrieve her shoe later.

Unfortunately, the paparazzi were persistent and continued to follow her. Nina had to rely on her quick thinking and agility to outmaneuver them and make her escape. She ran through the streets of Beverly Hills, dodging traffic and leaping over obstacles.

In the end, Nina managed to shake off the paparazzi and make her way back to her apartment. She was exhausted and out of breath, but she was relieved to be safe. She promised herself that she would never again leave the house without a spare pair of shoes in her bag.
12-16-2022 12:58 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Tom and his older sister, Sarah, were on a family road trip with their parents. They were driving to their grandparents' house, and they were excited to see their relatives and have some fun.
As the family drove, Sarah fell asleep in the back seat of the car. She was tired from the long drive and the early start, and she drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Meanwhile, Tom was sitting in the front seat, feeling bored and restless. He looked over at Sarah and saw that she was sleeping soundly. An idea suddenly popped into his head, and he couldn't resist the temptation.
He reached over and carefully removed Sarah's Nike sneaker from her foot. He held it in his hand and looked at it, admiring the sleek design and the cool color. He felt a surge of excitement and satisfaction, and he knew what he had to do.

Tom quietly opened the car door and threw Sarah's sneaker out into the road. He watched it fly through the air and land on the ground, and he felt a rush of adrenaline and joy.

Sarah woke up a few minutes later and realized that her sneaker was missing. She looked around the car and asked Tom if he had seen it, but Tom pretended that he didn't know anything.

Sarah was confused and frustrated. She didn't want to spend the rest of the road trip with only one sneaker, and she was angry at Tom for stealing it. She tried to search for her sneaker, but it was too late and they were already too far away.

The rest of the road trip was uncomfortable and tense. Sarah was embarrassed and angry about having one white ankle-socked foot, and she glared at Tom and accused him of stealing her sneaker. Tom pretended that he didn't know anything, and their parents didn't believe Sarah's accusations.

When they finally arrived at their grandparents' house, Sarah was still upset and angry. She didn't speak to Tom for the rest of the trip, and she vowed to never forgive him for stealing her sneaker.
12-16-2022 12:59 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Sure! Here is a story about Magical Girl Sailor Mars losing her red high heel shoe while fighting a monster:

It was a dark and stormy night, and the city was under attack by a fearsome monster. As the people ran for cover, one brave warrior stepped forward to defend them: the Magical Girl Sailor Mars.

Sailor Mars was a skilled fighter, with the power of fire at her fingertips. She summoned her trusty spear and charged at the monster, ready to do battle.

The monster was no match for Sailor Mars' fierce attacks, and it quickly retreated into the shadows. But as she chased after it, Sailor Mars stumbled and fell, her red high heel shoe flying off her foot and disappearing into the darkness.

Undeterred, Sailor Mars pressed on, using her powers to track the monster and finally cornering it in a deserted alleyway. With a mighty cry, she defeated the creature once and for all.

But as she turned to leave, Sailor Mars realized that her red high heel shoe was nowhere to be found. She searched high and low, but it seemed that the shoe was lost forever.

Feeling a bit downhearted, Sailor Mars made her way home, limping along on one bare foot. As she approached her house, she was surprised to see a bright red flash in the bushes.

Curious, she went to investigate and found her missing red high heel shoe, sitting there as if it had never been lost at all. With a smile, Sailor Mars slipped it back on her foot and headed inside, grateful for the small victory in an otherwise tough day.
12-16-2022 13:02 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Sure! Here is a story about Mantis losing her boot on a mission with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and Drax making fun of her for having one barefoot:

Mantis was having a tough day. She had joined the Guardians of the Galaxy on a mission to retrieve a valuable artifact, and things had not gone according to plan.

They had been chased by space pirates, forced to navigate through an asteroid field, and had barely escaped with their lives. And to top it all off, Mantis had lost one of her boots during the chaos.

As they flew back to their ship, Mantis limped along on one bare foot, trying to ignore the cold floor and the stares of her teammates. She knew that she looked ridiculous, and she was embarrassed and uncomfortable.

But Drax, the burly alien warrior, seemed to find Mantis's predicament amusing. "Ha! Look at Mantis, walking on one foot like a clumsy bird!" he laughed, pointing at her barefoot.

Mantis glared at Drax and said, "It's not funny, Drax. I lost my boot in the mission, and I can't find it anywhere."

Drax just chuckled and said, "Well, maybe you should have paid more attention. Now you'll have to go around with one bare foot, looking like a fool."

Mantis felt her cheeks flush with anger and embarrassment. She knew that Drax was just trying to get a rise out of her, but she couldn't help feeling hurt and humiliated.

As they reached the ship, Mantis tried to slip away and find a quiet place to hide. But just as she was about to leave, she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder.

She turned and saw Gamora, the fierce warrior, standing there with a sympathetic look. "Don't listen to Drax, Mantis," Gamora said. "He's just trying to get under your skin. You know he doesn't mean it."

Mantis nodded and said, "I know. It's just that I feel so embarrassed and uncomfortable, walking around on one bare foot."

Gamora smiled and said, "Don't worry, Mantis. I'm sure we can find you a spare boot on the ship. And if not, we'll get you a new one as soon as we get back to base. You're one of us, and we take care of our own."

Mantis felt a warm feeling of gratitude and belonging wash over her. She knew that Gamora was right, and that the Guardians of the Galaxy were a team, no matter what challenges they faced.

And as they walked back to their quarters, Mantis knew that she was not alone, and that she had a supportive and caring family in the Guardians of the Galaxy
12-16-2022 16:49 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Wow! These are really good stories especially the Lois Lane story.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-03-2023 23:09.

12-17-2022 02:40 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Well, I guess I can retire from writing stories now, lol. One thing I notice these stories are missing, though, is humor. AI still isn't that very good at that, unless it's unintentionally funny. For example, at the end of the lois lane story I expected a pun of some sort, like a punchline using the word shoe. It would have been corny as hell, but would have fit the story.
12-17-2022 06:03 Mandrake is online Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Not liking it. Takes the humanity out of the creative art of writing. Computers have their place. If it wasn't for computers, I'd never have written my novel (And keep rewriting it in what seems like an endless loop!) Writing should come from the mind of the writer, not a collection of circuit boards and solder. Creativity is part of the human condition. Losing that is another step we as a society are taking down the path to stagnating inhumanity, in other words, a second Dark Ages. Ray Bradbury warned us all of this going back to the 1950's, when AI was indeed only a work of fiction. Now it's making fiction.
12-17-2022 17:21 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

In regards to Lois Lane's story, here's a little something I worked up between working on my novel regarding the thread 'Lois Lane Shoe Teaser. This image was created by merging several stills from the Superman Animated Series episode Brave New Metropolis, which I have been reworking into a parallel comic story called Cracked Mirror. This image is a compilation of several Lois Lane images plus a couple of items added from the web. The image composite is from the Warner Brothers cartoon and I do not claim it. The writing is mine. Still needs work, but it's not my priority right now. Enjoy what the human mind can conjure:

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
Lois Lane Lost 98X Reduced.png

12-17-2022 17:35 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Rachel Zane was running late for work as she rushed to hail a taxi in the bustling streets of New York. As she climbed into the back seat, she was surprised to find an investment banker already sitting there.

The man, who introduced himself as Mike, was charming and handsome, but Rachel was in no mood for flirting. She was focused on getting to work as a paralegal and dismissed his advances, putting on her headphones and listening to her favorite podcast.

As the taxi made its way through the busy city, Rachel slipped off one of her blue high heels to give her feet a break from the pain of walking in heels. Mike watched her with interest, but was disappointed when she ignored him and looked out the window.

Just as Mike was about to arrive at his destination, he noticed Rachel's left shoe on the floor of the taxi. With a sly grin, he picked up his briefcase and discreetly grabbed the shoe as he exited the cab. Chuckling to himself, he tucked the shoe into his vest pocket.

Rachel was too engrossed in her podcast to notice that her shoe was missing and was relieved when Mike finally left the cab. As the taxi arrived at her workplace, she prepared to put her bare foot back into her blue high heel pump. But as she flexed and twitched her toes, searching for the shoe, she realized it was gone.

Panicked, Rachel limped into the building with one bare foot, not knowing how to explain the situation to her boss. She couldn't believe the day was starting off on such a frustrating note. Little did she know, Mike was already planning his next move, determined to win over the attractive paralegal.

Mike was fascinated by Rachel's blue high heel shoe and couldn't resist taking it with him as he left the taxi. He hid it in his office desk, planning to return it to her at a later date.

Throughout the day, Mike couldn't stop thinking about Rachel and her bare foot in the taxi. He couldn't shake the image of her flexing and twitching her toes, searching for her missing shoe.

As the day came to a close, Mike decided to take the shoe home with him, hoping to use it as an excuse to see Rachel again. He carefully wrapped it in tissue paper and placed it in his briefcase, determined to return it to her the next day.

Meanwhile, Rachel was in a panic over the missing shoe. She couldn't believe that she had lost it in the taxi and was worried about how she would explain the situation to her boss. She decided to go home early and search for a replacement, hoping that she could find a matching pair before the start of the next workday.

As fate would have it, Mike and Rachel crossed paths again the next day as they were both commuting to work. Mike was pleased to see her, hoping that he could finally return the shoe and perhaps win her over with his charm. But Rachel was still not interested in his advances and dismissed him once again.

Frustrated, Mike decided not to return the shoe and instead kept it as a souvenir of their encounter. He placed it on his bookshelf at home, admiring it every now and then as he thought about the beautiful paralegal who had captured his attention. The end
12-18-2022 12:15 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Miss Jackson, a dedicated and hardworking teacher, was in the library returning a book she had borrowed when she suddenly lost her balance on the ladder she was standing on. As she struggled to regain her footing, her right brown high heel slipped off her foot and fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, a student named Billy, who had been nearby, saw the shoe fall and quickly grabbed it, eager to show it off to his friends. As he slipped the shoe into his jacket pocket, he couldn't help but notice how smooth and polished the leather felt in his hand.

Miss Jackson, who was focused on returning the book to its proper place on the shelf, was unaware of what had happened and continued to search for her missing shoe with her nylon-stocking clad toes, painted a bright scarlet red. As she stepped down off the ladder and searched for her shoe, Billy walked away, giggling to himself and already planning how he would show off his stolen prize.

Miss Jackson was mortified at the thought of having to teach her class with only one shoe, and frantically searched for it, hoping it had simply fallen out of sight. But as the minutes ticked by and the shoe remained missing, she realized the truth: one of her students had stolen it. She was disappointed and frustrated, but also determined to find out who was responsible and get her shoe back.

As Billy walked into the school courtyard, he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and excitement as he pulled the stolen high heel out of his jacket pocket. It was a sleek and stylish brown leather shoe, with a sharp pointy toe and a tall, slender heel.

"Look what I found!" he exclaimed, holding the shoe up for his friends to see.

"Where did you get that?" asked one of his friends, a curious expression on his face.

"I took it from the library," Billy replied with a grin. "I saw it fall off the foot of some teacher who was up on a ladder. She didn't even notice when I grabbed it."

His friends were impressed and envious, and they crowded around to get a closer look at the shoe. One of them reached out to touch it, running his fingers over the smooth leather and admiring the craftsmanship.
"It feels so fancy," he said, a note of awe in his voice. "I bet it's really expensive."

"Yeah, and think of all the trouble I could cause with just one of these," Billy said, a wicked glint in his eye. "I bet the teacher would be really embarrassed if she had to walk around with just one shoe."
His friends laughed and agreed, and they spent the rest of the lunch period discussing all the mischievous pranks they could pull with the stolen high heel. Meanwhile, back in the library, Miss Jackson was still searching for her missing shoe, unaware of the trouble it was causing.

Without a high heel, Miss Jackson's foot felt exposed and vulnerable on the floor as she walked. She knew that she would have to make do with just one shoe for the time being, and so she tried to walk as normally as possible, despite the unevenness of her stride.

At first, she tried to walk with her shoeless foot flat on the floor, hoping to minimize the limp and keep her balance. But this proved to be difficult, as the heel of her remaining shoe was much taller than her shoeless foot, causing her to wobble and stumble.

As she made her way down the hallway, she tried walking on the ball of her foot instead, lifting her heel off the ground like an air-heel. This helped to even out her stride somewhat, but it also put a lot of strain on her toes, which she flexed anxiously as she walked.

Despite her best efforts, Miss Jackson knew that she looked awkward and ungainly as she limped along, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious and embarrassed. She just hoped that she would be able to find her missing shoe soon so that she could return to her usual confident and poised self.
12-19-2022 16:03 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Rachael, the Nexus-7 replicant, sat nervously in the office of Eldon Tyrell, the creator of the replicants. She was wearing a sleek black dress and high heeled pumps, and she fidgeted with the hem of her dress as she waited for Tyrell to arrive.

Suddenly, the door to the office burst open and Rick Deckard, a blade runner, strode in. Rachael's heart raced as she watched him approach her. He stopped in front of her and, without a word, reached down and began to remove the left high heeled pump from her stocking clad foot.

Rachael felt a mix of fear and intrigue as Deckard's fingers touched the smooth, silky texture of her stocking. She couldn't help but wonder what he was doing and why he was taking her shoe. She tried to pull her foot away, but he held it firmly in place.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Deckard didn't answer, instead he continued to remove her shoe, revealing her bare foot. Rachael felt a sudden tickle as Deckard's fingers touched the sensitive skin of her toes.

"Are you ticklish?" he asked, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

Rachael blushed and tried to pull her foot away again. "Please stop," she begged.

But Deckard didn't stop, instead he chuckled and continued to tickle her foot. Rachael squirmed and giggled, unable to stop herself. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed and vulnerable as Deckard touched her in such a personal way.

Finally, Deckard stopped and stood up, holding Rachael's shoe in his hand. The high heel felt cool and smooth in his grip, and he couldn't resist the urge to examine it more closely.

"Well, now we know," he said with a sly grin.

Rachael glared at him as he turned and walked out of the room, leaving her shoeless and embarrassed. She sat there for a moment, trying to compose herself, when the door to the office opened again and Tyrell walked in.

"Rachael, my dear," he said, noticing her shoeless foot. "Where is your other shoe?"

Rachael hesitated, not wanting to admit what had happened. But finally, she sighed and explained the incident with Deckard.

Tyrell listened patiently and then chuckled. "Well, I suppose it's just a harmless bit of fun. But do be more careful in the future, Rachael."

Rachael nodded, still feeling embarrassed and foolish as she watched Tyrell leave the room. She couldn't shake the feeling of betrayal and disrespect that Deckard had shown her by taking her shoe without her consent. And she couldn't understand why he had kept the shoe as a souvenir.

As she thought about it more, Rachael realized that Deckard had taken her shoe as part of the Voight-Kampff test, a test designed to determine if a person was a replicant or not. The tickling of her foot was just a way to gauge her reactions and see if she was able to feel emotions like a human.

Despite her anger and embarrassment, Rachael couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for Deckard and his dedication to his job. She knew that she would always be drawn to him and the mystery that surrounded him, and she couldn't wait for the day when she could finally confront him and demand an explanation for his actions.

Deckard walked back to his office, feeling pleased with himself for having gotten the better of the Nexus-7 replicant. He placed the shoe on his desk and sat down, smiling to himself as he remembered the feel of Rachael's ticklish foot and the silky texture of her stocking.

As the day went on, he couldn't help but glance at the shoe on his desk, wondering if Rachael was missing it and how she was managing to walk without it.

Meanwhile, Rachael had been forced to hobble back to her apartment on one high heeled pump. She was angry and humiliated by Deckard's actions, and she vowed to never let him get the better of her again.

She walked awkwardly, trying to balance on one foot as she made her way through the building of the Tyrell Corporation. People stared and pointed as she passed, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious and embarrassed.

When she finally arrived at her apartment, she collapsed onto her couch, exhausted and frustrated. She couldn't believe that Deckard had taken her shoe and tickled her foot, and she couldn't understand why he had kept the shoe as a souvenir.

As the days passed, Rachael couldn't shake the memory of Deckard's touch and the feeling of vulnerability that it had left her with. She couldn't help but wonder what had possessed him to take her shoe and tickle her foot, and she couldn't understand why he had kept the shoe as a souvenir.

Despite her anger and embarrassment, she knew that she would always be drawn to Deckard and the mystery that surrounded him. And she couldn't wait for the day when she could finally confront him and demand an explanation for his actions.

Eldon Tyrell, Rachael's creator, couldn't help but feel a sense of concern when he saw Rachael walking through the building of the Tyrell Corporation with one stocking foot. He knew that something had happened between Rachael and Deckard, and he couldn't understand why the blade runner would do something so cruel and thoughtless.

He knew that he had to do something to help Rachael, and he made it his mission to find out what had happened and to make sure that it never happened again. He couldn't stand to see his creation hurt and humiliated, and he was determined to protect her from any further harm.
12-26-2022 14:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Okay, you know my feelings about these AI generaed stories. Now let me critique this one and let you know just why this story fails the test. It shows no soul, no real feeling. The characters are cold and have no real reason for being or doing what they are doing. The character Tyrell did absolutely nothing, and while the replicant had some interest to her, maybe because as a replicant, the AI seemed to get her personality right. The thing that was the most off putting was what's called head hopping. It's where the point of view of the story changes from character to character without warning. Changing points of view can be a great tool to use in a story, but the change has to be pronounced. In my novel, my POV changes are marked by three askerisks (***) where the switch in POV occurs. I also use the mark to delineate a change in setting within a chapter. It makes the story flow better and gives a reader much more perspctive of what's going on in a story. This AI doesn't seem to catch onto that. It justs switches at random and leaves the reader wondering just who's POV you're now in and where the character is going with this, such as the drastic change from the replicants POV as the Blade Runner is removing her shoe to how the shoe then feels in the Blade Runner's hands. That is a drastic change in POV that truly derails the flow of the story without some kind of device or marking that the POV is shifting from the Replicant to the Blade Runner. Here is the most blatent example of a wild POV shift that occurs in a single paragraph of the story:

"Finally, Deckard stopped and stood up, holding Rachael's shoe in his hand. The high heel felt cool and smooth in his grip, and he couldn't resist the urge to examine it more closely."

You just went from Rachel's POV to Deckard's in one fell swope. This would be completely flagged by any editor worth their salt. The entire sequence should have been in Rachel's POV like this:

"Finally, Deckard stopped and stood up with her shoe grasped in his hand. She could see in his eyes how intrigued he was with her heel - how smooth and polished it was. "I want to look this over more closely," he then said to her, and Rachael felt a pang in her stomach as he left the room with it, leaving her one-shoed, and confused."

See the difference? Everything is in Rachael's point of view and puts her feelings and emotions on full display. AI doesn't do that. Like Spock (Who is one of my all time favorite Sci-Fi characters) it's just too logical. Writing involves emotion, and that only comes from the human condition, not a circuit board.
12-26-2022 22:50 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

POV switching without clear separation is something I used to be guilty of in my older stories and it is a sign of an amateur writer. That being said, it doesn't always indicate poor writing and sometimes it's necessary. it used to be more common and acceptable than it is now. Books written from a third person POV can get away with switching povs more frequently. I think the popularity of novels like Harry Potter and Game of Thrones have made the omniscient third person perspective out of fashion. In most books the POV comes primarily from the main protagonist(s) with occasional switching when necessary. The Harry Potter books, for example, is almost entirely from the perspective of Harry, and I think there are only a few brief passages that aren't told from his POV.

Game of Thrones has every chapter named after the character whose POV the writer is taking. But in older novels, like Dune or Lord of the Rings, for example, there wasn't such a strict adherence to this and you could more freely switch from point of views. But even in these "omniscient" pov books, the pov was primarily from the protaganist. In LOTR, for example, the story was told from The Hobbits' perspective, and it is framed as a translation from the "red book of westmarch" which was a historical recounting written by the hobbits that took part in the adventure. I think it was always considered bad form to switch POVs without some sort of separation, at the very least a paragraph break. In my stories I try to separate it not only by paragraphs, but also by extra line spaces.
12-27-2022 14:54 Mandrake is online Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Triple Ace

You are most correct, sir. POV was a mistake I made when I started writting my novel and was called out early by the guys at Absolute Write, who taught me more about writing in a short time than I learned in years of school. The most popular POV is Third Person Limited, where the story is told from the perspective of an unseen "narrator" who tells the story through the eyes of a single character at a time. The POV can shift characters, but the change must be clearly delineated so as to not confuse the reader. Stories written in First Person are difficult because the whole story must be told by the character in the story that is experiencing what is happening in the story themself and only themself. They cannot go into another character's head for their perspective anymore than you can go into the head of another person in real life. The most difficult tense to write in is second person where the narrator is strictly telling the story by telling the main character what is happeneing to them. Very hard to write and almost never used. (Personally, I've never seen a story written that way). Movie scripts are based on a format called Third Person Disconnect, where the story is done from the perspective of the viewer, but the viewer can never get into a character's head to "feel" what is going on inside them like you can in a novel, and that's why so many people claim that, where you have a film made from a novel, the novel is almost always far better. In a film, POV is switched much more easily because its more obvious. When I switch POV in a chapter, I use a mark of three askerisks (***) to deliniate the switch. I try to limit thse switches because too many will harm the flow of the story and confuse the reader, but I do have a few instances where I was forced to make short switches in my story to get character reactions that make the story more entertaining. Otherwise, I try to keep my POV switches to a minumum. It's a great way to really delve into the characters of a story and give them all a deeper sence of being and purpose. Otherwise they become two dimensional caricatures. (One thing I do suck at is spelling and I thank God for Spell Check!)
12-27-2022 17:32 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

To be honest its not actually the AI's fault, it's mine. Those are actually two parts of a story I pasted together. The original story ended with Rachael angry and embarrassed. I asked it to write a continuation with Deckard.

If you want to try out the AI you test it yourself. Just ask it a question like "Can you tell me a story about a woman losing a shoe". Then ask it to add any details.

https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/
12-27-2022 19:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

quote:
Originally posted by grizzletoad1
You are most correct, sir. POV was a mistake I made when I started writting my novel and was called out early by the guys at Absolute Write, who taught me more about writing in a short time than I learned in years of school. The most popular POV is Third Person Limited, where the story is told from the perspective of an unseen "narrator" who tells the story through the eyes of a single character at a time. The POV can shift characters, but the change must be clearly delineated so as to not confuse the reader. Stories written in First Person are difficult because the whole story must be told by the character in the story that is experiencing what is happening in the story themself and only themself. They cannot go into another character's head for their perspective anymore than you can go into the head of another person in real life. The most difficult tense to write in is second person where the narrator is strictly telling the story by telling the main character what is happeneing to them. Very hard to write and almost never used. (Personally, I've never seen a story written that way). Movie scripts are based on a format called Third Person Disconnect, where the story is done from the perspective of the viewer, but the viewer can never get into a character's head to "feel" what is going on inside them like you can in a novel, and that's why so many people claim that, where you have a film made from a novel, the novel is almost always far better. In a film, POV is switched much more easily because its more obvious. When I switch POV in a chapter, I use a mark of three askerisks (***) to deliniate the switch. I try to limit thse switches because too many will harm the flow of the story and confuse the reader, but I do have a few instances where I was forced to make short switches in my story to get character reactions that make the story more entertaining. Otherwise, I try to keep my POV switches to a minumum. It's a great way to really delve into the characters of a story and give them all a deeper sence of being and purpose. Otherwise they become two dimensional caricatures. (One thing I do suck at is spelling and I thank God for Spell Check!)

Those rules have gotten me in trouble a few times. I remember getting a terrible grade in college on a review of a movie I had to write for one class because I kept using the term "The viewer" as the perspective and the teacher thought that the average viewer would not know enough to make those kinds of interpretations or thoughts, and that I should have written the whole thing in the first person using "I" (which my High School English teacher had told me you NEVER do for an essay or review, you ALWAYS use the third person impersonal detached.)

I also get confused about how many back and forth lines in a conversation have to go on in a story before you can assume the reader will understand that every time you start another quote, you are switching speakers, and don't have to keep adding "said X" or "said Y" to the end of each one anymore (in any and all of its variations).

Oh and there IS a genre where writing in the second person is used a lot. Remember, when you were a kid, the "Choose Your Own Adventure" books. THEY'RE all written in the second person.
12-27-2022 23:50 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

I think Third Person Impersonal Detached is the same as Third Person Disconnected? You write as a narrator, but cannot get into a person's head or express their feelings to the reader. Completely sterile, but necesary in screenplays and other scripts as the feelings and emotions a character goes through in a film or play has to be conveyed by the actors.
12-28-2022 21:30 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Does anybody know if there is another AI Generated story website to make shoe loss stories.

I mean I found a few websites and one website that has a Free Trial earlier today. But they all have subscription after they use the free trial.

Is there any AI Generated story website to where you do not have to pay for subscriptions. Meaning everything would be for free on a story site.
12-31-2022 01:01 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » AI Generated Shoe Loss Stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH