bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Lois Griffin Shoe Loss from Family Guy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lois Griffin Shoe Loss from Family Guy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Lois Griffin Shoe Loss from Family Guy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lois Griffin lost her shoe in the latest Family Guy episode called All About Alana (Season 20, Episode 17). It happens towards the end of the episode when she fell into a glass window at a church. This time she was wearing her main shoes which is her wine red colored ballet flats. I have always wanted to see Lois Griffin lose a shoe from her usual ballet flats for years. I mean finally its about time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 05-08-2022 05:54.

05-03-2022 20:03 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, it doesn't count as a LOSS, but she has removed her flat already in one episode (when she was cleaning Brian's poop off it) and has HAD it removed once before that (during the servant song when she gets the mansion, when one of the servants starts to give her a foot massage).
05-03-2022 22:47 Nopperabo is online Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Thread Starter Thread Started by MerpserGuy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
Well, it doesn't count as a LOSS, but she has removed her flat already in one episode (when she was cleaning Brian's poop off it) and has HAD it removed once before that (during the servant song when she gets the mansion, when one of the servants starts to give her a foot massage).

Actually Nopperabo, yes it does count as a shoe loss. You see in the latest episode two men threw her down the mountain and her right shoe flew off her right foot (but it came off her foot off screen) and then she crashed into a window and landed on the floor in a church wearing one shoe. You see she lost her shoe while falling so it counts as a loss.

On August 5, 2021 I made a post on the Shoe Teasers thread and I mentioned in that thread that she had one shoe off in the episodes Peter Peter Caviar Eater, and Bill and Peters Bogus Journey so I already know about the two scenes you mentioned to me and both of those were shoe removals.
05-04-2022 00:05 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

That is EXACTLY what I said. I was AGREEING with you. That's a COMMA not a PERIOD.
05-04-2022 22:41 Nopperabo is online Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

Thread Starter Thread Started by MerpserGuy

Then why did you say that it does not count as a loss? I am always going to believe that the shoe loss that Lois had from Season 20, Episode 17 of FG did count and I am going to believe that no what you or anybody else says. Just saying!

However I will tell you that AFTER I saw Lois wearing one shoe from the episodes Peter Peter Caviar Eater, Bill and Peters Bogus Journey and Lottery Fever years ago, I have always wanted to see Lois Griffin lose a shoe while wearing her main shoes whether if she did something adventurous, situational or for some other kind of way that her shoe would come off. As you can tell my wish finally came true in Season 20, Episode 17 and I know we will see her wearing one shoe again in a future FG episode.

This part is a little bit unrelated but a couple of months ago I thought of an episode idea in my head of Lois intentionally losing her shoe and wearing one shoe that was actually a subplot of the episode. This idea is in my head for months but I do not know if I want to share it here though.
05-05-2022 06:43 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Lois Griffin Shoe Loss from Family Guy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH