bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » She Lost Her Shoe At The Presser But Got The Story » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page She Lost Her Shoe At The Presser But Got The Story
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

She Lost Her Shoe At The Presser But Got The Story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

An intrepid, young reporter talks to her editor on the phone. She got roughed around a bit at the press conference and lost a shoe, but she got the story. Image heavily modified by me using Paint program.

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
Untitled 2.jpg

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 12-06-2021 07:08.

12-03-2021 21:42 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: She Lost Her Shoe At The Presser But Got The Story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cute!
12-04-2021 00:02 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grizzletoad1
RE: She Lost Her Shoe At The Presser But Got The Story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Update: Now I have our intrepid reporter as having broken her heel at the press conference. With her shoe now unwearable, she stuffed it into her bag and calls her editor to phone in her story and predicament. This one was a real bear to do, especially since I adjusted her blouse with that bow detail and had to cut her shoe out from another copy of the original file and manipulate and cut it down to fit into her open handbage. You can see it peaking out from it by her hand. Then the file turned out to be too big as it got saved as a PNG. So, I had to copy it as a JPEG and here it is. Enjoy!

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
Untitled.jpg

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 12-06-2021 07:09.

12-04-2021 23:07 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grizzletoad1
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Final adjustments to both pictures. I cleaned them up a bit and adjusted her hat slightly. Hope everyong likes. It gave me an idea for a possible short story that could have our intrepid reporter find a bit of romance after losing her shoe, which then leads to a night of intrigue when some nefarious people put her and her new male "friend" into danger. Could be interesting. A much later project after my novel is finished.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 12-06-2021 07:14.

12-06-2021 07:11 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » She Lost Her Shoe At The Presser But Got The Story

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH