bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Possible Shoe Loss Scenes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Possible Shoe Loss Scenes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Possible Shoe Loss Scenes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For this thread we can make post about female shoe loss from a movie and television series that is possible but do not know for sure if the shoe loss is there all because we have not seen that movie and/or television episode before. I will start the first one.

A couple of days ago while I was doing my usual random searching on the internet I found a television series that aired from 1956-1957 called Conflict and there is an episode called Girl on the Subway and that episode aired on January 8, 1957. Natalie Wood is the main female in that episode and she wears black high heeled pumps in the episode. I have a strong feeling that Natalie Wood may have lost a shoe in that episode. Now I am unable to find the full episode anywhere and I hope somebody will upload it on a video site someday. I am hoping there is a one shoe off moment in it.

But if not then at least Natalie Wood had some one shoe off sequence in the movies A Cry in the Night and Love with the Proper Stranger.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 11-13-2021 20:55.

11-12-2021 09:01 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Possible Shoe Loss Scenes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH