bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey I went to revisit the old shoe loss web site and when I did there was nothing there is it me or are you guys facing the same problem as me ?
02-06-2019 00:15 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

RE: Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, its been down for a while now. It hadn't been updated for a while so im assuming the owner just lost interest in maintaining it.
02-06-2019 02:01 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Thread Starter Thread Started by cassav
RE: Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess its impossible to get it back at this point
02-06-2019 04:48 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's the old site but there's a lot of content missing.

http://www.geocities.ws/droppedit2003/

This is why I suggested years ago setting up a Wikia so that we have a more permanent way over archiving shoe loss scenes and stories. There are a lot of links right here on this forum that no longer work anymore. Maybe one this site won't exist anymore. A couple of guys are making a shoe loss wiki so you might want to check this out and maybe want to contribute.

http://girls-shoe-loss.wikia.com/wiki/Girls_Shoe_Loss_Wiki
02-06-2019 10:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Shrinkmaster22 Shrinkmaster22 is a male

Registration Date: 01-14-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega

This is why I suggested years ago setting up a Wikia so that we have a more permanent way over archiving shoe loss scenes and stories. There are a lot of links right here on this forum that no longer work anymore. Maybe one this site won't exist anymore. A couple of guys are making a shoe loss wiki so you might want to check this out and maybe want to contribute.

http://girls-shoe-loss.wikia.com/wiki/Girls_Shoe_Loss_Wiki

Ironic, the wiki is now closed and lost too
01-28-2020 10:05 Shrinkmaster22 is offline Send an Email to Shrinkmaster22 Search for Posts by Shrinkmaster22 Add Shrinkmaster22 to your Buddy List
GiantSquid33

Registration Date: 09-17-2017

Yes and no. The Wikia one got shut down but they've started it up again on another host:

https://girlsshoeloss.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Not sure if all of the images/tags made it over but otherwise I think it has the same info.
01-28-2020 23:00 GiantSquid33 is offline Send an Email to GiantSquid33 Search for Posts by GiantSquid33 Add GiantSquid33 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSquid33
Yes and no. The Wikia one got shut down but they've started it up again on another host:

https://girlsshoeloss.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Not sure if all of the images/tags made it over but otherwise I think it has the same info.

How do you browse website without the menu?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 01-29-2020 05:47.

01-29-2020 05:47 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Shrinkmaster22 Shrinkmaster22 is a male

Registration Date: 01-14-2014

Where's the content? There's nothing there.
01-29-2020 10:27 Shrinkmaster22 is offline Send an Email to Shrinkmaster22 Search for Posts by Shrinkmaster22 Add Shrinkmaster22 to your Buddy List
GiantSquid33

Registration Date: 09-17-2017

Ah yeah, it's weird. IDK why there's nothing on the main page. I guess it is still a work in progress. There is a "recent changes" and a "random page" link on the left though and a search bar in the top right. Once you're on a specific page you can also find a link to the categories page at the bottom. I'll post it here too for simplicity:

https://girlsshoeloss.miraheze.org/wiki/Special:Categories
01-29-2020 23:27 GiantSquid33 is offline Send an Email to GiantSquid33 Search for Posts by GiantSquid33 Add GiantSquid33 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Here's the link to the (mostly) animated one

https://girlsshoeloss.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:Single_Shoe

One thing I'm noticing is that we seem to be getting the same problem as we did with some of the other sites i.e. people getting confused and posting folders for the female characters they WISH had shoe losses, as opposed to the ones that DO.

I also can't figure out how to start a new folder.
01-30-2020 16:51 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

You can always use the wayback machine to find out what was on the old site.
01-30-2020 21:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Too complicated.
01-30-2020 23:03 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Droppedits women shoe loss web site gone..?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH