bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » women losing shoe,boot,sneaker,ect in books » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page women losing shoe,boot,sneaker,ect in books
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Wink women losing shoe,boot,sneaker,ect in books Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello everyone im new to this website and ive had been fallowing it for sometine now and I have notice that all of you have brought up various topics of women who have lost a shoe, ect in all forms of media like tv, movies, comics, and the like. But ive notice that little of no discussion was mentioning of how the interest of woman losing footwear all began and that my fellows is the topic that im going to be listing and summarize in the coming times ahead I will be discussing women losing one of there footwear in fiction literature novels
06-06-2018 03:20 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then you'd be interested in my novel, The Railroad Man: www.therailroadman.com Also on Facebook at The Railroad Man. Story follows a railroad cop who finds a young woman who was chased into his yard by a group of people up to nothing really good. She loses a shoe during her escape and goes the rest of the novel in only one shoe. You'll like it. Several on this site have already read it and like it too. Note of caution: I have been working on a new updated version of the novel, which has been going painfully slow. But I hope to have this "Writer's Cut" version up and running by the end of the summer if no earlier, I HOPE!
06-06-2018 22:02 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
cassav

Registration Date: 06-05-2018

Thread Starter Thread Started by cassav
Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh ive read it already though I was hopeing at the end the epilogue where it takes days after the events she gets a package at her door and when she opens it and finds her shoe restored and brand new with a note from our cop hero asking her out.

Ps. To me I thenk it would have been a better book if it took place in the 20s and it would have been a bank hiest instead, well thats what I thenk. Confused
06-07-2018 02:20 cassav is offline Search for Posts by cassav Add cassav to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-07-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not really a shoe loss scene, but in the new Tomb Raider movie, Lara Croft is bargaining with a ship captain and takes her boot off and empties it on a table to reveal a lot of money (hidden in her boot). The two talk a bit, though her foot is never shown, before the ship captain says "Let's see what's in the other boot" and the scene ends.

Hopefully they make a sequel... but based on the gross... unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
06-17-2018 07:37 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

In the new black panther film there is a fight scene and one of the female warriors takes off one of her high heels and hit one of the bad guys with it and later you see her bare foot but you don't see her other foot. But still worth a look even that it is quick.
06-17-2018 11:05 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by abzapthane
Not really a shoe loss scene, but in the new Tomb Raider movie, Lara Croft is bargaining with a ship captain and takes her boot off and empties it on a table to reveal a lot of money (hidden in her boot). The two talk a bit, though her foot is never shown, before the ship captain says "Let's see what's in the other boot" and the scene ends.

Hopefully they make a sequel... but based on the gross... unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. I'll go add to the megathread.
06-17-2018 20:02 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » women losing shoe,boot,sneaker,ect in books

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH