bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Gabriel's Fire » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gabriel's Fire
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Gabriel's Fire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there anyone out there who has or can give me a lead on where I can find an episode of an Old Show called Gabriel's Fire? There is an episode called Windows that has a major (And lengthy) one shoe sequence described as both, "The main female character having a night of misadventure while dressed as a hooker," and, "The main female character escapes from nearly being abducted." This obviously is where the shoe loss occurs. The episode was the tenth episode of the first and only season for the show. I've tried to find it on the web to no avail. Just wondering if there are other avenues you guys may have available that might bear some fruit. Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 05-06-2017 22:24.

05-06-2017 22:23 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Gabriel's Fire

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH