bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Shoe stealing tiger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe stealing tiger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Shoe stealing tiger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My newest shoe stealing story on Deviantart called Shoe Stealing Tiger and it is named so because in japan Tora means tiger.

Also I can't take all the credit for the story as some of the ideas for it come from the later chapters of Dervland where Tanya has a pair of boots that make her invisible but in my story it's a pair of sneakers.

I hope you all like it.

02-03-2016 05:46 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Shoe stealing tiger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Loved it!
02-17-2016 00:43 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Shoe stealing tiger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH