bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Dchon's boot trap... the grand finale! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dchon's boot trap... the grand finale!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BatMad

Registration Date: 05-21-2012

Dchon's boot trap... the grand finale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Years ago I came across a great picture gallery. I gather the original artist was named Dchon. Unfortunately I can't find his drawings online anymore. They where great.

Among other peril drawings, there was this trapped thighbooted girl. She was undoubtfully starting to take her boots off Shocked
http://s27.postimg.org/e2ygfattv/01bydchon413kl1.jpg
Back in 2006 I wanted to draw a humble follow-up to that picture:
http://batmad.deviantart.com/art/Dchon-s-boot-trap-67816149
The boot was coming off... but the foot was still hidden Cool

This summer, I asked on deviantART which old pic o' mine needed a sequel. Guess who was the winner (thanks to our Mandrake, too)!

And here it is, Dchon's thighbooted blondie, finally revealing her pantyhose foot Pleased
As happened before, I'm posting it here as a preview before sharing it on deviantART, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. in the next hours.

Enjoy!
BM

BatMad has attached this image (reduced version):
EXP_boot-trap.jpg

11-03-2015 00:00 BatMad is offline Send an Email to BatMad Homepage of BatMad Search for Posts by BatMad Add BatMad to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Dchon's boot trap... the grand finale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome! It was definitely worth the wait!
11-03-2015 02:43 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
BatMad

Registration Date: 05-21-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by BatMad
RE: Dchon's boot trap... the grand finale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Awesome! It was definitely worth the wait!

Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it!
I've changed the pantyhose style following your suggestion Wink

BatMad

11-03-2015 11:09 BatMad is offline Send an Email to BatMad Homepage of BatMad Search for Posts by BatMad Add BatMad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Dchon's boot trap... the grand finale!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH