bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Problems and Solutions » Can't register on this forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can't register on this forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Can't register on this forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello!

A good friend of mine, and an big one-shoe fan is trying to register on this forum, but he can't. Is registration temporarily stopped? How can he register here?

09-06-2015 09:20 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Can't register on this forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What sort of errors is he getting?
09-06-2015 15:57 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's getting a white screen with "registrations are currently disabled" written on it.

09-07-2015 18:47 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, I had to disable registration because of aggressive spambots. I enable it for a short time for your friend. let's hope that the board will not suffer from spam attacks too much ...

09-08-2015 20:55 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

registration enabled ...

09-08-2015 20:56 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Thank you! I will inform my friend at once!

Update: Informed. He's in Europe so please don't disable a registration just now. He'll soon read my message.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 09-09-2015 07:56.

09-09-2015 07:54 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Watari19 Watari19 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-56.jpg

Registration Date: 09-09-2015

Good morning, and thanks for giving me the chance to register here! I managed to register without problems, so if you want you now can disable again the registration.

I must add, I'm very happy to be part of this community!

09-09-2015 11:01 Watari19 is offline Send an Email to Watari19 Search for Posts by Watari19 Add Watari19 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Congratulations!

09-09-2015 11:08 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

welcome on board Smile

registration deactivated again ...

09-09-2015 20:00 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Hello again!

One more one-shoe friend is trying to register on this forum.
Could you please enable registrations again?

10-22-2015 08:17 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

enabled ...

10-22-2015 08:34 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Thank you! I informed my friend.

10-22-2015 09:24 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

got one new registration that looks like a real one. I hope that is your friend. closed registration again as we already got some spam ...

10-23-2015 15:38 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Fair enough.

10-23-2015 16:50 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Yeah, you're definitely getting spammed.
10-24-2015 01:53 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

in case of need I can also register someone manually. just write an email to office@bosart.eu with your preferred nickname ...

10-26-2015 17:36 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Problems and Solutions » Can't register on this forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH