bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » Reality 4 ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reality 4 ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Reality 4 ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am experimenting with new techniques and new formats. integrated vine videos is just one of many very different new options. next one is featuring a new kind of reality. I will be using a new comic strip style format for these. not usable for long story driven publications with a large cast, as each detail, each material has to be adjusted manually. a preview pic renders an hour, which is much longer than the average final render for an ecomic. final quality pics may take up to 8 hours. so I am forced to keep it relatively short if I intend to finish it. of course I am again focusing on perfect nylons. those are not poser ready materials but hand painted variants. I attach a sample of a new kind of setcard using this new technique (pics are of preview quality and much lower resolution than used for comic strip). I recommend downloading the picture instead of directly opening it in your browser ...

bosArt has attached this image (reduced version):
LeiWeiR4.jpg

02-09-2015 11:52 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Reality 4 ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks great!
02-09-2015 18:40 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
bosArt
admin

Thread Starter Thread Started by bosArt
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wait until you see the closeups. those are fantastic. the biggest difference is, that the poser renderer isn't perfect for nylons. technically speaking, raytracing has to be turned off in poser for thin transparent materials like nylons. this means that light can shine through according to transparency, but nylons don't produce shadows. reality 4 uses the lux render engine which calculates light and shadows realistically, no matter what material is used ...

02-09-2015 19:07 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more reality 4 samples available in the member section of the gallery, focus on 1 shoe pics and intended shoe stealing ...

02-20-2015 14:48 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

first reality 4 photo set is now available in the shop. I am calling it "photo set" because this technique is a lot more like photography than core poser techniques ...

02-23-2015 12:06 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

The nylons look very realistic!
02-25-2015 06:58 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » Reality 4 ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH