bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » gallery issues ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gallery issues ...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 gallery issues ... bosArt 02-03-2015 12:41
 RE: gallery issues ... bosArt 02-09-2015 11:42

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

gallery issues ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,
it seems as if there has been a hacking attempt concerning the gallery. this is nothing serious, but it's the second time it messed up the pointer to the original sized pics. fixed it again, but can't guarantee that it will not happen again. I'll try to check the gallery more often ...

02-03-2015 12:41 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by bosArt
RE: gallery issues ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

changed security options again. I hope it works now. please notify me in case you get error messages again when using the gallery ...

02-09-2015 11:42 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » gallery issues ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH