bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » New Redfalcon comic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Redfalcon comic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

New Redfalcon comic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Redfalcon is a Deviantart poster who specializes in artificial girl comics. A few years back, I requested that he create a comic based around a shoe stealing character and I wrote a short plot around her along with several situations. His first comic was called shoeless and the shoe stealing character he created was named Sayumi. She quickly became one of his most popular characters and her shoe stealing escapades became central to several more of his comics, including several comics created by other artists, like andrseto, orangefox and sleepyfox (also known as tealc who posts here).

His latest comic was another request of mine, and it's probably my favorite so far. It's called "College Rescue".

http://redfalcon23.deviantart.com/galler...escue?offset=96

Basically my idea was to have her use her invisibility powers again (an idea I came up with for the previous Sayumi comic, "Shoe Influence" http://redfalcon23.deviantart.com/galler...uence?offset=96 ) only this time she goes on a shoe stealing spree all over town. Redfalcon took the idea quite a bit further and incorporated a rescue mission of sorts. That's usually how these Sayumi comics are made, I come up with various different ways Sayumi can steal shoes, and Redfalcon does the rest. He's a very talented guy.
10-03-2014 08:37 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: New Redfalcon comic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOW I love the idea especially if the person who's shoe is being taken doesn't see it go and is puzzled to were it has gone. Then looks around for her missing shoe and maybe walks around looking for it and has to spend the rest of the day minus one shoe.
10-03-2014 12:29 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

RE: New Redfalcon comic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ko962
WOW I love the idea especially if the person who's shoe is being taken doesn't see it go and is puzzled to were it has gone. Then looks around for her missing shoe and maybe walks around looking for it and has to spend the rest of the day minus one shoe.

Then maybe you should request RedFalcon to do that or even better try to make a comic about that yourself.
10-03-2014 17:47 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

quote:
Originally posted by omega
quote:
Originally posted by ko962

Then maybe you should request RedFalcon to do that or even better try to make a comic about that yourself.

Yeah, I just might do a comic myself.
10-04-2014 11:50 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Be sure to ask red first after all sayumi is his girl. Also before you write anything about marring anyone she is married to Andr seto. (the character i made)

10-06-2014 00:49 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tealc176
Be sure to ask red first after all sayumi is his girl. Also before you write anything about marring anyone she is married to Andr seto. (the character i made)

I'm still jealous.
10-06-2014 06:59 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

The early bird gets the worm mandrake.

10-06-2014 14:46 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

well guys i have good news and bad. the good news is new sayumi comic: http://redfalcon23.deviantart.com/galler...A-Flip-Flop-Day :however the title of it is a bit troubling.

08-21-2015 12:10 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake

Well, we'll see.
08-21-2015 17:38 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » New Redfalcon comic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH